Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 40

Threaded View

DPS KEYS

This is an open book. But within the warrior, we made only a few of them. Again, it’s a new mapped key, then just pick the key to send, and tell it which window you want it to go to. DPS keys usually go to “Window>All”. My warrior spam dps key is called… eh, whoops! Heh, I forgot to change that before I took all the screenshots. Oh well.

Sorry buddy.

… Its called
    “Mosgs bullshit test (Hotkey: 1)” This key I just spam. The warrior likes to use Sundering Assault, then Slam, then Shout, then Assault. But you cant do them all at once. It is possible to set them up with a timing rotation, and then set the keys to auto reset after so many seconds, but that is a lot of hassle for a quirky setup. Instead we take advantage of the fact that the games Global Cooldown for each attack / skill is different. We just put them in order in our mapped key from longest to shortest and instant skills dead last. This forces the game (while pressing all the keys at once), to essentially only activate the key that’s ready. I.e. when I press the hotkey, the sundering assault gets pressed. When I press the key again, sundering assault is on GCD, so Slam gets pressed. When both of those are on GCD… well, you get the picture.
    Each of those Do new mapped key goes to character slot 1 (which is the warrior). It’s the same action… just stack them up in order. And also put in the dps of the sorcerer… sending it to character slot 2.

(inserting picture later)

The result is, we just stand there, and spam the shit out of the “1” key. While watching the warrior rotate through all the skills, at the same time the sorcerer does. Mobs die super fast.

So now we can do all of this again for the Sorcerer… OR we can just copy the Sith Warrior 2 man, and paste it in the key maps and rename it to “Sith Sorcerer 2 man”
    *Reminder Point*
    (Just make sure you go back through all the keys, like Follow, Assist, Target, DPS, etc, and ensure that all the settings are swapped. I.e. Change warrior stuff to sorcerer, and change sorcerer stuff to warrior. We want the sorcerer to send the follow command to the warrior window, and not just send the follow to the sorcerer one, to follow itself.)

So that’s it basically. The rest is customization. If anyone is interested in the (3) man setup, I am posting those pics below as well. *Note: the white and black list… Ensure the white list is used for 2 man setup for 2 man keys, and 3 man setup for 3 man keys.
    (especially the Controls).

Many Thanks
    Mosg2 for helping me to get this far.
    Last edited by Apps : 02-03-2012 at 05:30 PM