Close
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Showing results 21 to 22 of 22

Quote Originally Posted by OldRod_KS View Post
    I would love to see some shots of that Apps, if you have time
    ok, Sorry this is a day late. Personal stuff comes up sometimes yanno?

Here goes.
    As I stated, you want to create Key Map Sets so that you can keep your toons separate. From the pictures attached, you should be able to follow along and make one. Once you make one... just repeat for as many toons you have. The idea is that you have a toon in each window and each character slot, so we'll use that as the function to go to in ISBoxer.

Pic one:
    I am showing one of my team sets called "SI-Apps". In the bottom left panel, you can see I have three characters in there. When you click on the "1" in the lower development tree, you get pic two.

Pic two:
    Clicking on the "1" you can see the top item is "Hotkey to switch to this character" and I used "F1" You will want to do this for each slot / toon, and give them their own hotkeys... Im using "F1" thru "F3"This part is done. Now, you make a Key Map "New Key Map" and you need make a few of them. One for "Controls" this will be your basic controls. And one for each toon. Lets look at my "Control" setup first. Thats pic Three.

Pic Three:
    I got a lot going on here, but the basic is this. In controls, you want to have a mapped key to activate each toon... you probably want mouse repeater, and probably want to have a key so you can turn them all off... For now, lets just stick to the actual character swap. So you need to right click and make a new mapped key, I called mine "Activate Warrior". Picture four through seven will show you how I set up each one of the steps...

Pic four:
    You can see from this picture, that I have assigned the same hotkey "F1" as I did for the character swap. Thats because I want to activate all these keys at the same time that I swap windows and toons. Pic five next...

Pic five:
    I'll keep this simple. Its one step. In this one step, we preform multiple actions. You want to turn ON the keys for this toon, and turn OFF the keys for all the other ones. (Note: you arent actually turning off all the keys for them completely, you are turning off the CONTROL of those keys. I.e. my warrior will now have control, but everyone will still fight and perform skills and actions and attacks.) You can see from this picture that the key state for the warrior map is set to "ON".. Ive also put a popup text there to alert me... Pic six and pic seven..show the exact right click action you need.

Pic six and seven:
    Hope this helps. Now, dont forget to make one for each of your toons, and you will also want to make the Follow, Assist, and Target my Target mapped keys. within your toons key map sets... refer to Mercbeasts Framework for those... or if Mosg2 publishes his Manifesto... it'll be there too.

(Disclaimer: not responsible if you get your toons killed by opposite faction or NPCs for doing something silly, user error, or just sucking.)

Awesome information, Apps!! Thank you so much!

I'll give it a shot tonight when I get home from work