Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 40

Threaded View

Quote Originally Posted by OldRod_KS View Post
    Could you go through how you set up your click bars for healing? I am having trouble following some of the other guides in this forum and I see you have them set up in your screenshots. I (and I'm sure others too) would really appreciate it
    Sure.

Apps 2 man Healing Setup

Ok, so I’m feeling under the weather, so this will be short and rely a lot on the pictures.

To set up healing, I used a total of (2) clickbars, changed my in-game keybinds, used the in-game targeting, and used the left side action bar to put my healing skills.. two of them; the small or light heal, and the big heal, and bound the slot in an in-game keybind.

Since doing this, I have added (2) more clickbars to heal the companions. And two more targeting features, one called “Target My Comp” and the other called “Target Other Comp”. The pictures will reflect the setup before I added the extra two…sorry about that.

First, Just like when setting up the Target Me. Alter the in-game keybind so that it is the key that points to the companions.

Next we need to make the actual
    heal keymaps. Go to the Control section, and create 4 new keymaps. Label them appropriately so that there is no way to get confused. I called mine… “Heal Appology (my warrior) Light”, “Heal Appology Big”, “Heal Appstoo Light”, and “Heal Appstoo Big” *Reminder* don’t forget to make (4) more for your toons companions. Label them as Heal (toon name) Companion, and Heal (toon name) Companion… I .e “Heal Appology Companion Light”, and “Heal Appology Companion Big”.. etc.

The picture below, I show that we are pressing the ESC key to clear any channeled skill or action. Then pressing the appropriate Target in game key bind… (for example my in-game target character for Appstoo is F10), Then pressing the specific location of the heal skill I placed on the left side action bar, and in-game keybind for where that key is. (In this case I used F6 for the light heal)

5th Grade explanation – When I activate the Heal Appstoo Light, the software will send ‘ESC’ to stop casting, then F10, (Targeting my toon Appstoo), then F6 which is the light
    heal.

Reference the healing question setup in this thread also...
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...-healing-setup
    Last edited by Apps : 02-07-2012 at 11:27 AM