Long time ago I used to triple box and I did some boosting. I took a long absence from the game but am now back and on a new realm AND faction. In order to save costs on cross-faction/realm transfers, I'm considering using the Blizzard black friday sale of $4.99 for a wow account.

I have been accused of being too verbose, so I'm going to try and ask my questions in point form:
  1. How many wow accounts can you have under one battle.net account? I currently have three wow accounts (two dormant that have already used their scroll of rez free 80's) AND a wow starter edition account...would I be able to add FOUR NEW accounts or would I hit a limit? If there is a limit would I be able to convert one recruit-a-friend invitation to use up my starter account and would it still benefit from RAF?
  2. Of my 90's, which would be better to boost with and spec? L90 rogue 510 iLvl, L90 priest 502 iLvl, L90 hunter 486 iLvl
  3. In the past the maximum XP boost you could get was 300% which is what RAF provides. Is this still true IE is there no point to equipping the boostees with heirlooms (but I do have enough heirlooms to kit them all out)?
  4. Is it feasible to boost ONE SET of FOUR TOONS 11-90 in the ONE FREE MONTH you get with buying wow? In a "reasonable working adult's play time" schedule...
  5. If I boost using the below dungeon schedule (additionally doing the dungeon quests on each boosted toon), is it lots of runs each for the lower level dungeons or will the toons level at light-speed via RAF and only require 2-5 runs of each dungeon?

Dungeon schedule:
1-11: quest each toon solo (with heirlooms)
11-21: Shadowfang Keep
21-33: Scarlet Monastery
33-37: Scholomance
37-48: Stratholme (live side once for quests then undead til done)
48-58: Lower & Upper Blackrock Spire
58-63: Hellfire Ramparts & Blood Furnace
63-68.5: Sethekk Halls & Shadow Labyrinth
68.5-70: Ring of Blood (Nagrand)
70-75: Utgarde Keep, The Nexus, Azjol-Nerub, Ahn-Kahet, Drak'Tharon Keep (assume once each including quests)
75-76: Ring of Blood (Northrend)
76-80: Gundrak, Violet Hold, Halls of Stone, Halls of Lightning (assume once each including quests)

From 80 - 90 with RAF expired I would one by one transfer them to my main account and hand-level them.

**Please answer today Nov/29/2013 so if this is viable I can get in on Blizzard's $4.99 wow account sale.