Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default leveling suggestions

well it has been a while since i have posted here but im in need of some suggestions.
    im a small time multiboxer and ive got couple of small teams im trying to boost.
    that are currently levels 80-83 im trying to get them to 85 so i can quest in pandaira area.
    ive got two priests a lock a pally two shammys and a mage im boosting a with a dk that is 90.
    to get them to 80 i just ran dungeons two or three times untill they dinged. then went on to the next area
    now that im in cata area running stonecore vortex pennicle etc... this method isnt working so well.
    ive also tried the area in deepholm to farm some xp but im only getting about 1,200 per kill per eatch toon.

questing would take forever and a day and they are not geared to do randoms..
    any suggestions?

You mentioned all the possible things you can do except PvP.

Personally I just power through the boredom for a few hours and get it over with. You'll get to the fun part eventually.

Go to panderia (big multipler in the newest expansion) and kill mobs that are not grey to the level 90 probably have the 90 with 4 guys then then have the 90 with 3 guys (well its better to rotate all 7 in the group with the 90 4 at a time). If you can go to dooker dome and do it that would be great, if not just find a place where the level 90 can kill a lot of mobs (maybe the turtles at that pool) fast that are not grey to him. Zhu's watch has been nerfed.

28 BoXXoR RoXXoR Website
    28 Box SOLO Nalak 4m26s! Ilevel 522! GM 970 Member Guild! Multiboxing Since Mid 2001!

yeah im not in panderia yet with the lower toons.. working on getting there just taking time

How do you get the lower level (80-85) toons to Panderia? Get a mage or warlock to port them? Is that the only way? I don't have a level 90 mage or warlock on the Alliance side (where I'm leveling teams right now.) Is there another way?

Dungeon summoning stones. That's how I got my low levels to Deepholm to grind troggs. Just ask for some help in general chat if you need a second person to click the stone.

Darn that's a good idea. There's always plenty of people in Halfhill, so if I can get someone to help me summon to the Brewery, then I can fly one of the lowbies to the Vale and put someone's hearthstone in the inn there. Awesome, thank you.

when I tried the dungeon summoning stone to get to panderia it told me the toon was not a high enough level...

Quote Originally Posted by CD82 View Post
    when I tried the dungeon summoning stone to get to panderia it told me the toon was not a high enough level...
    You need to be at least level 15.

I was trying to kill some mobs as alli around the krasang cove area where the horde 90 mobs are. had my 90 dk and put one of my lowbies around and he didn't gain any xp there. the monkeys at the dome was filled with other players its packed a lot of the times.. im guessing I wasn't getting xp at the cove cause the lowbie was below 85??