Close
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 38

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    I can try and keep it working when stuff changes (patch's/bugs) thanks for removing the cross realm stuff i need to get my head round the basic stuff before trying to go into deep into that stuff. None else seems to want to do it so i will do my best and try and keep the jamba name going for a few more years.
    i have no plans to change license or change names or remove you from the code. You will always be loved!

My name on curse is ebonyfaye
    Awesome Ebony!!!! I only wish I could as I am retired and have tons of time. I'm a fast learner Ebony if you would like any help and wish to "show" me stuffs. I used to know some Borlean lol been years tho

Jafula, you are a legend. Thanks much for all of the time and effort you have put into this Addon for the WoW multiboxing community!
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

would be nice to have a lite version, it would be easier to support by a new dev. the only MUST features are the item bar, auto accept invites and maybe quest watcher for those with over 5 toons.

the rest are nice extras, but ones i can live without.

Quote Originally Posted by Lax View Post
    Jafula, you are a legend. Thanks much for all of the time and effort you have put into this Addon for the WoW multiboxing community!
    I'll second that.

I don't use Jamba anymore but I considered it a instrumental part of my multiboxing in the early days. Without it, at the beginning, I would never have honed my love for multiboxing without Jafula's addon.

So my addiction is partly Jafula's fault!

Jamba was the first tool I came across when I first started boxing.
    Its one of the only addons that I stilll keep active.

Thanks for an awesome contribution to boxing Jafula.

Thanks Jafula for everything. All the hard work, all the hours and great work you put into your addon. jamba was the first addon I ever used while multi boxing and I continued using it until the day I stopped playing. I probably wouldn't of gotten anywhere as far as I did without your kickass program. Your work is greatly appreciated and I hope the rest of your endeavors, whatever it shall be, goes well! Thank you!

-Invisahealz
    DARKSPEAR Alliance <Legíon of Boom>
    30 BOX DEATH DEALER. Win:Win

Just wanted to offer help if needed, have done minor things in lua and can't be without Jamba. If there is some way Ebony that I can be of assistance just give me a shout.

Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have made Ebony the manager of Jamba on curseforge. From now on, I am unable to make any changes to it.

I am curious to see what the future holds for WoW multi-boxing addons.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Thank you everyone for your kind words. I have made Ebony the manager of Jamba on curseforge. From now on, I am unable to make any changes to it.

I am curious to see what the future holds for WoW multi-boxing addons.

Thanks. i hope i can do well on jamba.

Ebony, thanks for taking over and if changes are made we appreciate you keeping us updated here for this awesome add on.

..... Thank you again Jafula for your previous work and effort on this project.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there