Close
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7

Default Wow servers showing Incompatible

Anyone else showing thier WoW servers showing as Incompatible when launching with IS boxer?
    I have updated and even done a export twice and still unable to launch Character sets.
    If i launch the game regularly, no issues?

Do you maybe have multiple WoW folders? Maybe you need to point ISBoxer at the right one?

If that's the case, http://isboxer.com/wiki/Game_Profile shows how to manually update a Game Profile to point at the right place.
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Blog Entries

That's funny, for me it fixed it every time if I hard logged out of all my boxes, updated from the launcher and then restarted the boxes. Did you close the boxes while you were updating?

Blog Entries

You have to run the battle.net launcher to update Wow. Just means there is a small patch that needs to be applied.
    Computer Freak Social Geek

GET OFF MY LAWN!

Quote Originally Posted by Vecter View Post
    You have to run the battle.net launcher to update Wow. Just means there is a small patch that needs to be applied.
    wierd hadnt thought of that since i had ran it multiple times yesterday lol. But it worked. Thanks All, now back to resetting my account info as I deleted teh WTF folder

should have renamed it to .old