Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 53

Hybrid View

Sweet! Thank you for your great work with this addon. It really is a treasure for the community.

There appears to be a bug in Jamba (probably event handling) that has a drastic effect on load times.

In testing with CPU profiling on, Jamba increases login and UI reload times by ~15 seconds for me, which turns into a lot of waiting when logging multiple characters in simultaneously. I tested this both with very few addons other than Jamba, and with all my addons enabled. UI reloads take a couple seconds without Jamba, and around 20 with. More careful testing shows that the base Jamba addon doesn't take long to load, but every module increases load times by 1-2 seconds.

I found an effective workaround too: Editing the .toc for every Jamba module to support AddonLoader. Jamba doesn't seem to have any issues with being loaded on demand other the minor problem of Jamba's additions to the quest log starting out visible, and my load times are much faster after doing this.

Issue I've been having, can't seem to find a solution.

For some reason, my 4Dk/1Pal team's fps always drops below 10 when I have "Item Use" module enabled. Disabled, my frames go back to normal at 60, exactly how I have it set in Isb. I later made 2 new teams, 5 Shamans and 5 Priests, but they run just dandy with it on. All teams have the exact same jamba configurations for all modules.

So at the moment, I've figured I've done something on my dks team that completely finagled with my frame rates. Wondering if anyone else has had this problem before and was able to get around it?

ey i go an question its rly hard for me to understand jamba could u please help me with the options of jamba to let it work? cuz i got 3 shamans to work with quest-fligt-figting following walking etc :/