Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 17 of 17

Quote Originally Posted by Vyndree
    When I asked a GM about this, they were very vague. They couldn't tell me that they would/wouldn't put a flag on my account, but they did tell me "If I were you, I wouldn't worry about it".

I guess this proves they do put flags on accounts.
    I hate it when GM's are very picky with their words. There good let me tell you
    AKAMA > (The Zerg) > 4x Shamans > FirstRock, SecondRock, ThridRock, FourthRock

Very nice to see this sort of thing stated unambiguously. Thanks for sharing.

I recall somebody posting here that they had quite the opposite experience, but I don't remember the details. I wonder if it differs between the US and EU servers.

Apologies if you've mentioned before, but are you a US player? From the level of GM interaction you experienced, I'd guess yes - pretty much all EU GMs all seem to have a pole up their backsides, although whether that's by nature or by direction I couldn't say.

Quote Originally Posted by Otlecs
    Very nice to see this sort of thing stated unambiguously. Thanks for sharing.

I recall somebody posting here that they had quite the opposite experience, but I don't remember the details. I wonder if it differs between the US and EU servers.

Apologies if you've mentioned before, but are you a US player? From the level of GM interaction you experienced, I'd guess yes - pretty much all EU GMs all seem to have a pole up their backsides, although whether that's by nature or by direction I couldn't say.
    Actually I'm EU, but you are right, this GM seemed a lot less "macroed" than other GM's I have encountered before.

Actually I'm EU
    There's hope for us yet!

There ought to be a little bit of:

<GM> Thank you for supporting Blizzard by paying 5x Subscription fees. Have a REALLY nice day!

At the end of that.
    Cranky old-timer.

When I was multiboxing two, I sent in a ticket to get a note put on my two accounts. When I added another, I sent in a ticket, and the GM said "Sorry, we cannot add notes such as you describe to the account."

=(

There may be multiple tiers of GMs; some are trainees, some are plain, some are "Elder" GMs; we had a system like that back when I was a GM for Endless Ages(mmofpsrpg) and I was an Elder with mob spawn power among other things whereas the newer/lower rank GMs could only answer help petitions. Chances are those that say no to notes are the lower ranks or uninformed/unable ;p Either way as long as one account says you're a multiboxer that should be enough, I wouldn't worry about the extras
    Not Currently Boxing
    IRC Excerpt:
    Drayth> Finish this set: Spaceturkey Lazurturkey Moonturkey Starturkey - and no, don't say Sunturkey.
    Fursphere> Moonturkey? Drayth> Look at #3...lol - Fursphere> damnit...Starturkey?
    Fursphere> FUCK. - Drayth> lol... * Fursphere gets on the failboat