Ah, the tedium of returning to a game during expansion season or after an extended absence. You get all excited to log in and play, but you're met with dozens of errors from outdated addons. If you're like me {and MiRai} that means you get to spend the first week back looking for new addons to rebuild your once-perfect interface.

Since I'm not the only one back, I thought we could use a thread to help each other get updated.

• Got an addon that doesn't work anymore? Tell us about it and maybe someone can point you to a similar one - or perhaps even point you to a fix for the old one.
  • Find a neat new addon that you think people would really like? Let us know.

PLEASE, do not turn this into a massive list of every addon you use and why everyone else should do the same.

We already have mega-lists like that in a few places. If you want to talk about all your addons, the Blogs are a good place to do so.

Me -
ISO a lightweight map addon. Something scalable with transparency options. I didn't use anything before, but damn this new combo map/quest log is obnoxious.

Also some of our other Old Timers might remember Super Duper Macro. I was really surprised to see it has been updated by the original author, so if you want an alternative to BindPad, there's that. I'll probably play around with it over the next few days and see if it's worth switching back to.