Close
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
Showing results 31 to 40 of 69

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    So that I can more easily calculate the trajectory of my targets.
    Elaborate please? For ground targeting?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    So that I can more easily calculate the trajectory of my targets.
    Elaborate please? For ground targeting?
    It was meant as a joke.

It's really just for an added look or feel for my user interface, but it also gives me the ability to easier see where my current target is (assuming the nameplate is visible).

I guess it's about that time...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcstJ4uOkvA

Rated Arena Member

I didn't know that SLI actually works for wow, when did that happen? The UI looks good. Not too much not too little details.

Quote Originally Posted by Selz View Post
    I didn't know that SLI actually works for wow, when did that happen?
    According to this old post it's been working almost six years, but I've only been using SLI for about four years myself.

Stop making me want to play WoW again!!! Just starting to get settled in Rift.

Mirai, how did you get the slot numbers to show up on your instances? (The "01," "02," etc. top left corner.) I presume it's some kind of toolbar from ISBoxer? I've been very jealous of that a few times lately.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Stop making me want to play WoW again!!! Just starting to get settled in Rift.
    Haha! I'm trying to record the next instance today and will continue to try to release the rest of the WotLK stuff much, much quicker than before now that I'm kind of on vacation. I'd like to eventually do this for other games as well... someday.

Quote Originally Posted by Ughmahedhurtz View Post
    Mirai, how did you get the slot numbers to show up on your instances? (The "01," "02," etc. top left corner.) I presume it's some kind of toolbar from ISBoxer? I've been very jealous of that a few times lately.
    I've been asked this a few times so maybe I should add it to my list of video tutorials to do, but they're Menu buttons with custom images that are tied to a small labyrinth of Mapped Keys which both enable and disable Key Maps, as well as toggle the red and green (and now blue) sets of numbers.

3s9RLDH.jpg

Got it. Thanks.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Mirai, What affected your decision making for your group composition? You have a wide range of CC there. large array of buffs. Your Pally allows you to not only AoE but take quite a licking while doing so. You have backup heals for your backup heals. What else am i leaving out. Why warrior out of all the Melee choices?
    Last edited by JackBurton : 06-23-2014 at 07:32 PM
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"