Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 103

Hybrid View

Default jafula tell me what is going on!

I'd like to say thanks to jafula for making his mod also, I love it and have used it for quite sometime. I would suggest everyone get it who boxes if all you use it for is taking the flight path you won't regret installing it.

Problem I am having with the latest version 6. My toons will NOT stop following! I diable auto follow for all toons and I don't just push the setting I do it manually for all toons, THEY FOLLOW. The auto follow feature never stops. When I use my formation key to break follow and spread my team for boss fights the toons follow right back this is driving me nuts. There also seems to be a lag for the follow. I can wait say 60 seconds and actually sit down and drink a mana juice without the slaves getting up to follow again. I don't know if the new version is bugged out or what but I like the quest helper on the master and don't want to downgrade. Any help would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by KAC View Post
    I'd like to say thanks to jafula for making his mod also, I love it and have used it for quite sometime. I would suggest everyone get it who boxes if all you use it for is taking the flight path you won't regret installing it.

Problem I am having with the latest version 6. My toons will NOT stop following! I diable auto follow for all toons and I don't just push the setting I do it manually for all toons, THEY FOLLOW. The auto follow feature never stops. When I use my formation key to break follow and spread my team for boss fights the toons follow right back this is driving me nuts. There also seems to be a lag for the follow. I can wait say 60 seconds and actually sit down and drink a mana juice without the slaves getting up to follow again. I don't know if the new version is bugged out or what but I like the quest helper on the master and don't want to downgrade. Any help would be great!
    What software are you using? Keyclone, HKN, ISBoxer? If you are using ISBoxer, it has some defaults that might be affecting this. Try this command when this happens and see if it stops the following:

/jamba-follow strobeoff all
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

I created a '/jamba-follow strobeoff all' macro. When I use the macro and switch to another toon, Jamba warns me the other toons have broken follow. But when I switch back to the toons I get the message they are following and they are.

I set up ISBoxer with the Jamba strobe option on. I thought perhaps ISBoxer might be responsible for this behavior but I don't see anything. I noticed that I can set up keys in ISBoxer to turn strobing on/off. I set them up but I still can't break follow and get it to stick.
    Last edited by sync00 : 10-15-2011 at 08:25 PM

Quote Originally Posted by sync00 View Post
    I created a '/jamba-follow strobeoff all' macro. When I use the macro and switch to another toon, Jamba warns me the other toons have broken follow. But when I switch back to the toons I get the message they are following and they are.

I set up ISBoxer with the Jamba strobe option on. I thought perhaps ISBoxer might be responsible for this behavior but I don't see anything. I noticed that I can set up keys in ISBoxer to turn strobing on/off. I set them up but I still can't break follow and get it to stick.
    here is how i break follow in isboxer (i have strobing on and follow on charachter switch enabled and they work the way they are supposed to) but when i setup in our bosses room in av or ioc to prevent my guys from following if i get deathgripped or somehting. i jst turn repeater on and hit backstep and then turn repeater back off. and they don't start following again unless i hit the follow keybind.
    Magtheridon US <The Zerg>
    PvE Teams (A lot funner than i expected)

PVP-Farming teams

Quote Originally Posted by jstanthr View Post
    here is how i break follow in isboxer (i have strobing on and follow on charachter switch enabled and they work the way they are supposed to) but when i setup in our bosses room in av or ioc to prevent my guys from following if i get deathgripped or somehting. i jst turn repeater on and hit backstep and then turn repeater back off. and they don't start following again unless i hit the follow keybind.
    That doesn't work for me. I can break follow but it doesn't stick.