Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Mouse Wheel KeyMaps

Hi guys, I've got a little problem with InnerSpace/ISBoxer. I have my middle mouse button [scroll wheel button] bound to my DK's Death and Decay. On ISBoxer Suite, under keymaps, It is setup the exact same way as my Mage's Blizzard spell [which works just fine]. What seems to be the problem is that when I press the middle mouse button I can see the green AOE placement circle but I cannot move it around or actually cast the spell on my slaves...only my main. I have to press my mouse repeater button to actually move it on my slaves even though 'send next click' is checked on the keymap. The Mage's Blizzard spell is bound to an actual key on the keyboard and I've never tried it with any mouse bindings. I understand that a quick work around is just to put Death and Decay on a keyboard binding...but I love to use my mouse buttons for bindings as well. For the record, scroll wheel up/down and my left/right side mouse buttons work just fine with my current keymaps...and when I first created this keymap it did actually work for about 2 minutes while I was testing it but it's never been the same since. Death and Decay was one of the last keymaps I made for them so far so not much has changed in ISBoxer Suite. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this or possibly knows a fix for this problem?

Thanks

EDIT: Grammar
    Do not send me a PM if what you want to talk about isn't absolutely private.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Author of the almost unknown and heavily neglected blog: Multiboxology

If I had to guess, the release of the mouse button is counting for the end of the Send Next Click. I'll have to check on that.

Mouse button bindings should work fine for anything that doesn't use send next click though
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

Thanks for the reply. I didn't find a fix for it myself...I am just sucking it up and am setting Death and Decay to an actual keyboard keybind now.
    Ask your questions on the forum where others can also benefit from the information.

Yeah, sorry I haven't had time for this one yet -- I am getting settled in after moving last weekend and just getting the chance to take care of standing issues next week. I'll post back here when I take a look at it
    Lax
    Author of ISBoxer
    Video: ISBoxer Quick Start

It's all good Lax, I mapped my DK's Death and Decay to Shift+1 and it works perfect. Just for testing purposes, after a clean install of Windows 7 RC1 [was using Vista Ultimate x64], I just tried to change my keymap from Shift+1 back to my middle mouse button [Mouse 3] and it still acts funny. It even seems to be broadcasting funny now. What I mean by 'funny' is that not all windows are bringing up the green AoE target at the same time, as if a random retarded round robin [say that 5 times fast] is happening. Every other keyboard bound keymap is working perfectly fine though and broadcasting to all windows as they should. I would try another mouse if I had one, but I don't....and I'm too lazy to go buy another just to test this one issue. I was hoping someone would come across this thread and say whether or not their middle mouse button [scroll wheel button], send next click, keymap is working as intended. Either way it's no rush...Mages/DKs are sitting in Hellfire gaining rested XP while I work on my Shamans. They'll be 60 today and joining those other 2 groups of 5 while I start up some Warlocks, Druids, or Pallies [haven't decided yet].

Thanks Again Lax