Close
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Showing results 11 to 16 of 16

thank you very much for your effort.
    this explanation will let me try it out.

thx alot,
    greetz,
    dasvorbei

sounds like a sweet usage in raids as well as targeting that "over friendly" horde that you wanna send a farwell kiss to

silver

Quote Originally Posted by 'luckoil',index.php?page=Thread&postID=151432#post 151432

Quote Originally Posted by 'Jafula',index.php?page=Thread&postID=151037#post1 51037
    I would love to know if you use Jamba-Target.
    I will try now.

Registered on forums specially to thank you, Jafula, for making Jamba. If it doesnt exist i might have never enjoyed MBoxing at full, because your addon made my first steps a lot easier, than i expected.
    Welcome to the forums! I had a lot of inspiration from other addons out there that did similar things; but I'm glad Jamba made your multi-boxing easier.
    Quote Originally Posted by 'dasvorbei',index.php?page=Thread&postID=151776#po st151776
    thank you very much for your effort.
    this explanation will let me try it out.

thx alot,
    greetz,
    dasvorbei
    I hope it works for you!

Quote Originally Posted by 'SilverSlice',index.php?page=Thread&postID=151790# post151790
    sounds like a sweet usage in raids as well as targeting that "over friendly" horde that you wanna send a farwell kiss to

silver
    Heh.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Default Silly question about targeting

But this really has me stumped....

I'm playing with two hunters for the time being, one is a trial account.... highly recommended for those that haven't decided to buy a second membership!

I set the target using the keypad '.', then press '3' to start attacking. My leader attacks, but the slave does not. If I press '3' again, the leader stops attacking and the slave starts.

How do I get the slave to take the target before I start to attack?

Thanks

Default RE: Silly question about targeting

Quote Originally Posted by 'abbacab',index.php?page=Thread&postID=158089#post 158089
    ...I set the target using the keypad '.', then press '3' to start attacking. My leader attacks, but the slave does not. If I press '3' again, the leader stops attacking and the slave starts.

How do I get the slave to take the target before I start to attack?
    I know it's OT, but I had similar problems. I changed the attack button, 3 in your case, to a macro instead of the Attack button from the P menu. The Attack button is just a toggle and you rarely need to stop attacking. Here's my macro:

/assist InsertLeaderNameHere
    /startattack

Obviously, as a post in this thread you want to use the jamba targetting. I've not used this yet because my macro's are already well rounded and I don't have the time to learn another setup. However, if I'm reading the initial thread right, in Jamba-targetting, you need a key for marking the target, then more keys to have the slaves target a specific target. So, presuming your '.' key is tied to the mark target option, you then need to press another key to have the slaves (in your case one slave) target it.

In my opinion, it just seems easier to put an assist in the attack macro on the slaves. And it can be used mid combat. (No offense jafula, I love jamba, but I do not use the targeting.)

Use keyclone to set up tiles if you dont want to alt tab.