Close
Showing results 1 to 3 of 3

Default "The Draenic Army" says hello!

Hello alltogether.

(First of all excuse my weak english. :S )

I am reading this great forum for about one year now. It helped me so much to become an experienced multiboxer. So the time has come, when i decided to create my own Blog and start writing about the adventures of my newest lineup: "The Draenic Army". It is a combination of 1 Paladin and 4 Shamans - not really something special, but i will try my best to
    exploit one’s full potential.

Maybe a few words about myself. I am from "Baden-Württemberg" in Germany and playing WoW since Beta. I am 21 years old and one of those "Mediadesigner" students with way too much time . As mentioned above i started multiboxing about one year ago. I leveled a Warrior / Paladin combo to 70. After that two Gnome Warlocks. Then i decided to expand to Fiveboxing and leveled a Paladin/Priest/3xMage Combo close to 70. But i wasnt that satisfied with the Pvp possiblities. Now i give a try to the Paladin/Shaman combo, everyone is talking about ^^

From now on i will documentate my adventures on http://multiboxing.wordpress.com. I hope the leveling proceeds quickly so i will soon be able to upload the first interesting videos.

Last but not least i want to take the opportunity to thank all the people engaging in this forum, especially xzin, vyndree, falkor, ellay and all the others, from whom i learned so much!

Greetings from

Dranaria, Draneria, Draniria, Dranoria, Dranuria
    Fiveboxing on "EU-Kult der Verdammten" (Draenei/Alliance)
    1 Paladin and 4x Shamans: Dranaria, Draneria, Draniria, Dranoria, Dranuria
    Join the Adventure by visiting my Blog: http://multiboxing.wordpress.com

/wave X 5 :P
    Everquest II - <Pain for Glory> on Nektulos Server
    (Shadowknight: Uhmono| Inquisitor: Blyssia | Warden: Wysh | Defiler: Gahealju | Troubador: Moxia | Warlock: Phyrloc) X 51
    (Guardian: Tukilu | Templar: Ajechu | Warden: Fayanna | Conjuror: Akaesia | Troubador: Lollah | Warlock: Onona) X 27-ish[/align]

This post should be stickied for the excellent advice it offers to all new multiboxers!

Step 1: Read forums first (for ONE YEAR, optimally)
    Step 2: Make first post!

Welcome aboard!!
    Cranky old-timer.