Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14

Default Does Anyone Dual Box or Triple Box Here?

Virtually all of the conversations around here center on 5-man boxing or raiding, and I never hear about people dual boxing or triple boxing.

I've tried 5 man boxing a few times but it always seems more work than fun. But I've been doing some dual boxing lately and it's been a lot of fun. It makes Argue much easier and running old raids is much quicker.

Does anyone else enjoy smaller scale boxing? And if so, do you have any recommended activities?

I've seen a few members that 2-3 box, for the ease of PvP. Seeing as the fact that /follow has been removed.

More I think about it, the more I feel like it's what I want to do haha.

I was 3 box until legion then went to 5. 3 is a nice number because of the ice mammoth. 3 man content if coming back in BFA as well which will be nice.

Blog Entries

I think I've only dual boxed for years. It's not quite as much fun as five boxing leveling dungeons (the only thing I really care about multiboxing) but dual boxing is a clean efficient way to quest and level and do goldmaking.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I think I've only dual boxed for years. It's not quite as much fun as five boxing leveling dungeons (the only thing I really care about multiboxing) but dual boxing is a clean efficient way to quest and level and do goldmaking.
    What classes do you use? I'm having such a hard time finding good classes to pick. I was trying driving from the healer with two melee, but it got to be such a pain.

Hey all,

I'm just back into boxing a little bit. It's been several years, but I love it and can't hardly find the love for a single toon as I did for multi.

I'm currently boxing on a laptop so i can't do 5, so I'm pushing it at 3. I've made 3 dwarf pallies on Silver Hand. I have a buddy that's a healer.

I'm going to drive a prot pally and have two ret for dps. We have another friend that may be filling in dps.

Good luck!

running melee is always a hard start especially if you're rusty.

Blog Entries

For pairs? Mostly Priest/Lock at max level for farming and things, but in the last couple of years I've also done monk/monk and druid near level cap and some fun leveling squads this fall I swore I was going to blog about but didn't, pally/pally druid/druid priest/warrior

My favorite boxing tank is probably still paladin, followed by druid and warrior, my favorite boxing healer is disc priest followed by resto druid

luxlunae, what was your play style with Disc? How did you keep up atonement healing?

I'm 5 boxing some HoV mythic+ at the moment and sweet fuck Odyn and his contrived existence is pissing me off. I'd rather run Grimrail depot 100 times over than this asshole one more time.

But to your topic: Yes, dual boxing is FAR more enjoyable on fights like this jerkoff. 5 boxing slow moving classes is just not fun when disco fever WoW has its way. Every dungeon at this point should come with a mirrorball for all the damn movement that's required.