Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

Default Loot distribution in a party

I've recently come back to multiboxing WoW and am finding distributing loot drops to my party a bit of a pain now that Master Looter is no longer a thing in 5-mans. Note: I'm still on old content.

I have loot set to FFA so I can just loot everything from my main character. I have Pawn so I can see what is an upgrade. I've also found another addon called Ravenloot, which can import Pawn scales, which automatically displays a loot window showing whether boss drops are an upgrade for each party member. It misses some drops though. However, there is a slash command you can run to get it to compare a linked item. I then need to manually transfer the item to the appropriate character, which is the part I find most frustrating.

Is there anything I am missing to help further automate this process? I've looked at RCLootCouncil but it requires being Master Looter and a raid, from what I can tell. I'd love to hear how others manage the process of distributing loot while in a multiboxed party. Is what I'm doing now the best method given that Master Loot is no longer a thing in parties?
    Last edited by Alge : 05-27-2017 at 12:39 AM Reason: spelling