Hey all,

I see number of people going for the single class multiboxing style - I realize that having only one class makes a lot of things much easier, especially coordinate abilities, procs, how to do DSP etc.

Personally I like to play with multiple classes. Today my main team is Paladin Tank, Frost Mage, Marksman Hunter, Elemental Shaman and Resto druid. Item levels are between 880-850.

I have been lately getting into mythic dungeons and I'm really noticing that I currently seem to lose a lot of DPS. Especially shaman is performing much worse than other two DSP classes and naturally also comparing DPS to to what I could do with manual DPS rotation.

So to my question, any ideas what is the best way to handle multi class dps setup?

I did build the PRO setup, but today I'm mainly using it for healing.

Today I have been very lazy and using lazy macros and GSSE.

As options I see I could:
- make better GSSE macros to have 2-3 keys to spam and try to align procs and stuff
- split macros more - today I have mainly single spam button
- try to make spaming more efficient by introducing some keyboard spammer like razer macro or AHK. (i spam manually)
- move DSP to isboxer and make macros there using PRO system and class specific rotations inside isboxer
- swap all DSP to same class - but that is kinda against the multi class principle...

Any ideas / recommendations which route to choose?

--franco