Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Threaded View

Default Looking for help tracking rotations/backing up UI settings?

I'm running a quad-box with 3 background dps and 1 main window tank setup with my best friend handling heals/positioning DPS while I handle doing both rotations.

I currently use Shift to separate the two rotations but I need to track my DPS specific dots/debuffs/buffs/stacks. I wanted to know if there was a way to notify the main account of these things or if there is a better way to separate doing two rotations rather than a modifier.

For example. My Death Strike on my Blood DK might be linked to Chaos Bolt on my Warlocks which should only be used at specific times. I really need to track my soul shards to use my rotation. I also need to alternate commands based on the wait time between GCD. My pinky gets tired after awhile.

My final question is related to storing addon settings. For some reason WoW likes losing my settings into the void and it's an hour long endeavor to reconfigure everything.

Oh and is there an addon for interacting with doodads or is it best just to set up a region? For example. Picking up the boxes in HFC Ramparts.
    Last edited by Aerynth : 02-16-2017 at 06:42 PM