Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Threaded View

Default Dual-Box Legion Herb Gathering

I will preface this post by apologizing. I have less than 24 hours using multi-boxing software (Hotkey Net 0.1.45 build 210 in my case), so I will probably ask a question that you have either seen a dozen times or figured out on you own within a few hours of tinkering. Sadly, I don't have as much time to play and tinker as I used to, and I've recently made the mistake of volunteering to be the resident flower picker for my guild, so most of my free time is devoted to providing herbs for the EN runs. I don't mind it too much, I find herbalism relaxing, I can put on a H3H3 playlist and have a few hundred Starlight Roses by the time I'm all goofed out. However, there would be a huge decrease in farming time if I had an extra helping hand, or in this case, account to multi-box with.

With that out of the way, the only forum post that came close to what I am looking for is this

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...with-Mouseover

A script that allows me to click or press a keybind on a quest objective, herb, or really any collectable and collect it on all accounts at once. The best I could do is mimic the mouse clicks over to the other slave accounts, however they were always in different spots than where the object was and doing this would make the 2nd window the focus, also doing this prevented me from using M1 and M2 simultaneously to move on the masters window. Any help would be most appreciated.

Please do not spam the forum with multiple posts of the same question. Doing that is unnecessary and causes nothing but confusion when trying to follow a thread.

-MiRai
    Last edited by MiRai : 10-20-2016 at 12:33 AM