Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Threaded View

Default So, maybe I'm going to play WoW again...

Hello around,

Ineed a couple (well, probably more) of advices about playing WoW again as a multiboxer.

I'm currently multiboxing Diablo III, but this is getting very boring, at the moment I'm only playing new seasons for a couple of weeks, in order to complete some achievements, and then nothing for the next 2months.

I have been playing WoW from Vanilla until Mist of Pandaria, but I got bored and closed my accounts. I have 2 accounts (at the time I was playing with 2 computers) with a level 90 Priest (main character) on one account, and level 90 DK (tank/dps) on the other... plus of course a plethora of misc characters (level 70-80) on both accounts.

Now, I have seen watching some of Davidmage's 5-men instances videos (others too), and this looks cool... So maybe I could give WoW a try again.

However, I have fallen back to WoW noobdom, and I have some questions, most of them would seem silly, but since I haven't been in WoW for about 4 years now...

• I'm (was) EU-Horde, currently on EU-Illidan, which EU realm should I move to so that I can eventually meet other teams ?

• Any way that I can pay less that 12$x5 per month ? It's not that I can't afford them, it's just that I wonder if there is a trick to lower that amount...

• In the same way, I need to level 2 acounts to Legion (pre-order) and buy 3 more complete games, any way to cut prices ? Of course some people running 100 acounts might smile about this

• Any other general advice ? I already read some threads in this forum, and I don't need advices about groups settings, character classes (etc), this might come later eventually.

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by MiRai : 07-25-2016 at 08:54 PM Reason: Formatting