Any idea why posts frequently end up with parts forced to black font? Renders dark themes somewhat difficult to read.

TFIDeal_DarkGray.png

First segment that's the default theme color:
Code:
<blockquote class="blogcontent restore floatcontainer"> 					<span style="font-family: palatino linotype">I've been having a blast this week two-boxing a brewmaster/mistweaver through dungeons (both alone and through LFD) and I just wanted to share that joy. Mistweavers aren't the easy and fun dps powerhouses that they were when they launched but I've spent hours testing a rotation that allows for a lot of kickboxing fun and a living group.<br>
Second segment after the image attachments that's forced to black:
Code:
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style="font-family: palatino linotype"><br>
</span></span></font><br>
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style="font-family: palatino linotype">My secret is that I'm actually leading (into melee) from the healer, so that she is never out of range and unable to trigger eminence. I spinning crane kick a lot with the tank to sweep up aggro on packs as we pull them and my MW has shown this works because she can take a few punches while she dishes them out. In case of emergency you'll also need taunt, silence, and giant green health bubble on keybind. I also make liberal use of monk CC on casters since closing on casters in a full pack with two melee at once is dicey.</span></span></font><br>
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style="font-family: palatino linotype"><br>
</span></span></font><br>
<font color="#000000"><span style="font-family: Tahoma"><span style="font-family: palatino linotype">Punchy mistweaver rotation (glyphed expel harm and surging mist):</span></span></font><br>