Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 21

Threaded View

Default ISBoxer opening sessions with wrong ID

Hello,

Recently I am starting to have issues when opening my group on ISBoxer. I have configured a team of 5 a while back with Windowlayout like Mirai had. 5 slots + 1 dxnothing slot where you insert the VXFeed for each session. The issue is, ISboxer should startup opening sessions in this order: is1, is2, is3, is4, is5. is6 being dxnothing. It worked without issues till last week, when it started doing odd stuff. ISboxer opens sessions skipping some numbers. And its not always the same.

For example right now it opened is1, then skipped is2 and opened is3 instead of 2. obviously isboxer gives a warning stating this sessions should have character for is3 not is2. When I close is3, and re-run to team again sometimes it works. This time it failed again. It opened is1, is2, then skipped is3 and opened is4. On the third restart it opened is1, is2, is3, is4, skipped is5 and opened is6.

Sometimes it works right on the first go. Right now I am on my 5th restart (I have closed innerspace and isboxer as well) and still giving me trouble. Any had issues like this before?

P.S. On the 9th try it all opened as it should... I have not changed any configuration since I made my team to work as I wanted. Thats being almost 4 months ago.
    Last edited by Enoah35 : 04-10-2016 at 02:52 PM