Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
    Blog Entries

Default 10 Boxing World of Warcraft

Since I came back and found that my new rig is apparently ample for a full raid worth of characters, and I actually just levelled my second set to 100 this week I'm learning a lot about managing this many characters simultaneously. I would like to share my insights as I go, but I'd like to present it in a way that the community can also give feedback/interact easily. So, I wanted to get some opinions. Should I start a comprehensive thread with everything in it, several forum threards for specific things (like a hardware I'm using, another for macros and setup information, etc). Or should I do this on my blog? (http://srsbsns.blogspot.com/) or create a new blog here? A big part of this is organizing information for myself, I find that formalizing the data helps me keep it straight for the future as well as narrowing down my thinking as I go. But also, very much I want to present information for others who might be interested in ten boxing raids themselves as there doesn't seem to be a whole lot of relevant information readily available, so let me know if you're interested at all in this and ideas for presenting it for better consumption.
    My Blog: SRS Business

I would prefer seeing it in your blog here. I'm not going to keep up with anything that's not here.

You can categorize your blog posts so should work as well as keeping all in one forum post.

Blog Entries

I think a blog over separate threads is the best idea, but you can always post in the related forum when you create a blog post. (if your blog gets bumped to the front page by an admin that automatically creates a forum thread about it as well, but that isn't an automatic process).

I personally found it a lot easier to get views from multiboxers when I switched to blogging here (vs my own domain) but I've added your blog to my feedly so I'll see it either way. Best of luck! 10 boxing is very impressive, makes me miss Merc (offline for 10 months ).

Blog Entries

Thank you, I think I've decided on redundancy as the best course. I will be mirroring my posts on the blog here with my own blog (as I have some people who like to follow me on there already). But my blog here will be 100% on boxing. Whereas my original blog goes into other types of gaming as well.

Additionally, I will be making some specific posts on relevant forums about some of the topics in the blog posts, where it makes sense. Aside from some formatting, it should be mostly copy/paste to make it work. Which shouldn't be too tedious.
    My Blog: SRS Business