Quote Originally Posted by xandorz View Post
Barns seem good, especially since it can be done right away, doesnt need recruiting and lvling followers.
Maybe barns might lose some value soon now that conquest weapons are just about to be available for everyone and people are getting more and more geared up.

I started a 5man team across 2 bnet accounts (i dont really mind if I can only play 50% of the time, I usually dont have my subscription active that much anyway).
I have some performance issue tho.
It works fine except for when I spam a button, if I do stuff like spamming a button and move camera it jumps all over the place.
It is specifically the button spamming that is the problem. (if i run around or if I use ability once and then move camera while it is casting it works fine)
Not sure if it is keyclone sending all the keys or if it is the macro spam that is making me lag, but something like that.

Tried it on my laptop.
dont think it is related to cpu, got a i7 and it use up 10-15% cpu only with power saving mode turned off.
It has 8 GB ram and using 80%, not sure if it needs more ram. could buy 8 GB more but idk if it does any difference.
NVIDIA GeForce GT 740M
Windows 8.1

Know where the performance problem is?

Just tried RFC, so much lag, can barely move when using abilities. Not lagging when I dont use abilities. With this I cant multibox.
Tried closing windows and see if it still happened. With 2 wow it works fine but with 3 or more it is just as bad as with 5 wow.
Idk what the problem is, with 20% free ram with 5 wow or ~40% free with 3 wow up, I cant see that it can be ram that is the problem. Shouldnt be CPU since it is at 15%, unless it is somehow hindered from using more that I dont know about. Doesnt feel like a graphical problem either, so shouldnt be gpu.
Probably related to it being a laptop, never had this problem on desktop.
This thread is about WoW tokens and making gold. If you need assistance with your multiboxing setup then I ask that you start your own thread in the proper sub-forum.