I am thinking about getting 3 accounts active again and pay for subscription with gold.

Anyone got ideas of how to afford it without too much effort?
EU token is 48k gold.
I have 450k gold but not really getting any gold so if i use the gold it will run out fast, just got back to wow.

I think follower missions is the best way now but takes a long time to set up. Almost 6 months just to recruit the followers on each character.
I don't think the diminishing return affect other accounts on the same battlenet account but not sure, and I don't think it affects other realms so the amount of gold that could be gained from follower missions is probably REALLY big, way more than the subscription cost.
But would suck setting it up over like 6 months time and then have it nerfed or gold rewards removed (maybe in next expansion).

Some minor things that give gold:
Guilds on each team, 750g for 3 dungeons. If I would level many teams at the same time (11? 1 of each class on each acc) it could give 33k a month.
Could jump between guilds to not have a limit on rewards for guild dungeon (would have to activate a 4th account for a month and have it be guild master in every guild, veteran accounts can use guild invite), would require 192 dungeons to cover each token cost, way too many to do monthly but awesome bonus while lvling.
Think kazzak kills are worth ~1k gold on each character from felblight. But losing value and requires lvl 100. If done on 11 chars every week it would be about same value as a token.

Cant come up with anything that doesnt work cross-server, so would probably be best to make each character on its own realm, to not increase diminishing return on follower missions.

Not sure about things like professions (I remember when stuff like alchemy was really useful, press 1 button on each char for a nice sum of gold daily).