Close
Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
Showing results 101 to 110 of 130

I just discovered the currency module uses some other commands for showing and hiding it, i'm used to all the others having "/jamba-{module} show/hide", but the currency module have "/jamba-currency currency/currencyhide", that is very confusing since it's show/hide everywhere else in the addon.

Quote Originally Posted by oliverholretz View Post
    I just discovered the currency module uses some other commands for showing and hiding it, i'm used to all the others having "/jamba-{module} show/hide", but the currency module have "/jamba-currency currency/currencyhide", that is very confusing since it's show/hide everywhere else in the addon.
    thanks for the feedback the problem with the currency is that it was shared with other modules its part of toon that does a lot of other things or though this is no longer the case as i have moved it to its own module in the new ver.

or though saying that there is a "help" system that shows all the commands you can use on the module or though it says help could be very confusing maybe it should say commands?

i will take note of the jamba-currency currency as saying the same word x2 is kinda silly so it will most likely say as you said.

Am not sure 4.3 will ever make it to a relese for live and will nore then likey be merged into 5.0 for 7.0.3

Or though so far jamba is looking good on beta! Apart from a few bugs here and there.
    Last edited by ebony : 04-24-2016 at 10:26 AM

Hey all just wonted to say i started work on Jamba for 7.0.3 (legion)

if you like to keep track of what am getting up to then you can use my Twitter

if you like to keep track of the changes i made.

https://github.com/ebonyfaye/Jamba-Legion

Blog Entries

Hey, has the "empty slot in bags" option been removed from the team display? I can't seem to find it, although I concede that I've removed some modules (not displayteam) which might have caused this problem.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    Hey, has the "empty slot in bags" option been removed from the team display? I can't seem to find it, although I concede that I've removed some modules (not displayteam) which might have caused this problem.
    the Bags are full warring? or the Bag Display on team-display. i would take it your using the beta-build 4.3?

if you on about about warring that is part of jamba-toon,

If your on about team-display then yes it got removed its now a part of the tool tip when you hover over the follow bar. The reasons was to clear up some of the bars for the new legion stuff the other thing is am trying to make display team more like a Unit-frame that a random Full of everything bar.
    Any feedback as to why you would miss this is always welcome then the tool tip?

Blog Entries

I didn't know it was on a tooltip. I didn't know there was a tooltip. I keep my jamba frames exiled down in the corner and only use them to check follow status and level (oh wait, level has also been bumped to the tooltip), so I don't normally mouseover the jamba display at all.

Although I reflexively hate all change that I don't expect, I'll give this a chance and let you know whether I preferred the old way.

30 seconds later: Oh nice, the tooltip has durability as well. That works!

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I didn't know it was on a tooltip. I didn't know there was a tooltip. I keep my jamba frames exiled down in the corner and only use them to check follow status and level (oh wait, level has also been bumped to the tooltip), so I don't normally mouseover the jamba display at all.

Although I reflexively hate all change that I don't expect, I'll give this a chance and let you know whether I preferred the old way.

30 seconds later: Oh nice, the tooltip has durability as well. That works!
    It says if the toon has mail as well. (U can even track curr from tracking backpack in blizz ui.)

The one your using is a basic 1st relese in 7.0.3 (jamba 5 0) tool tips do not show in combat, you can turn it off and updates better. But let me know how you get on change is sometimes better

Or though i made some others changes with rep/xp/artifact/honor in 5.0 to use the same bar. So infect there is room to add bag space bar back (if not it would be like 8 full size bars) now the problem is text to show all this information on a a small bar and what the info is not that easy unless i do icons?.

So the Q: Would you like a tool tip or display that is always there??

PS: last few days i been working on follow broken! Now it will never say follow broken unless it has stooped following! And the same code is being used to stop follow dance in display-team.
    Last edited by ebony : 06-07-2016 at 05:55 PM

My Jamba does not remember my team after I log out. It requires that I re-add all the toons every time I relog. Is this intended, or am I missing something obvious?
    "Tact is for those that lack the wit for sarcasm."

Quote Originally Posted by Mosg2 View Post
    My Jamba does not remember my team after I log out. It requires that I re-add all the toons every time I relog. Is this intended, or am I missing something obvious?
    Isboxer clears the team list so it could be that i seen a few times of this report.

U can trun it off in isboxer team sets
    Last edited by ebony : 06-19-2016 at 03:36 PM

Blog Entries

Yeah, make sure you disable isboxer's jamba team management, it doesn't work very well. At least we have the "add entire team" shortcut in jamba now. My life became 23% better with that change.