Close
Showing results 1 to 8 of 8

Default monitor stand questions

so i have a question about monitor stands and 3 different size monitors..
    im have a 27 inch as my main display and i want to use two 23 inch monitors as the secondary displays..
    looking for a monitor stand that wont be unstable so i can achieve this goal!!

any other boxers run something like this

http://www.tykesupply.com/Triple_Mon...urved_Arm.html
    Last edited by CD82 : 06-13-2015 at 11:16 AM

Looks like the one I have, I put up a review for it here:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/entries/1...-Monitor-Stand

so do the two on the end have to be in portrait mode to fit on the stand. how long are the feet for the stand also?

Quote Originally Posted by CD82 View Post
    so do the two on the end have to be in portrait mode to fit on the stand. how long are the feet for the stand also?
    I currently using a 27" and two 22" with all three in landscape mode and there is a couple inches to spare still. I don't have three 27" but I measured and three should fit with all in landscape mode.

The base is 14" back to front, 12" side to side, of a very heavy solid metal.

I have multi tyke monitor stands and have suggested them to others, they are great. Email them with your monitor specs and they will make it all good product configuration wise.

Blog Entries

Hmm jealous.

I'm still using a crazy old LED asus that has a stupid ring stand and no mounting holes on the back as well as a newer normal stand version of the asus that has a big scratch and small gouge in the middle of the screen (couch moving day was a brutal day for monitor vs lamp... the monitor won by the way and the shattered lamp was trashed).

I'm kind of at that point where they both work well enough to not spend money to replace them but I kind of wish something bad would happen to give me an excuse.

I'm wondering the same, I have the LG 34" and looking at adding (2) Dell U2515H monitors in portrait, looks like the 3x stand may just work.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there