Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 14
    Blog Entries

Default How many followers at 660?

How many followers did you bother to get up to 660?

I have about 5 each at 660+ (3 of those are full 675). I have all but the last 5 in 655.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

I'm about the same as Ugh.

none :P, i don't get to play the game anymore i just sit in gold shire codeing for jamba

150(ish). Really nice to be able to get BRF (665) and Highmaul (685) epics for free on all my toons every couple of weeks.

Edit: OK, after just posting this, I went through my garrison missions on my level 100 teams. The BRF missions refreshed last night so I sent all but a couple on those missions (didn't start a couple because they were at <97% success rate).

Although almost none of them have any BRF kills, the vast majority got 680 ilvl items out of the BRF caches instead of the 665 ilvl items I expected. Really odd, but I will certainly take it!

For or those of us with lots of toons, getting multiple high ilvl raid drops every two weeks passively is a huge boon.
    Last edited by Mercurio : 03-11-2015 at 11:19 AM
    10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurio View Post
    For or those of us with lots of toons, getting multiple high ilvl raid drops every two weeks passively is a huge boon.
    Agreed.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

sorry if im hijacking the thread. but does anyone have a macro that says you need to remember to recruit a follower for the week.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

My strategy was basically to hoard as many tokens as I could, and every time I get a blackrock foundry mission I upgrade the 3 followers that counter best to 675. On my lock I have so far 5 at 675 and 12 at 664 (thee latter ones have only their armor upgraded as I have a severe shortage of weapon tokens), whereas on my main shaman I have 6x 675, but still sitting on a bunch of tokens that I haven't used. I honestly just follow what these addons tell me to do, without them I have no clue.
    Everything that is fun in life is either bad for your health, immoral or illegal!

Back on 10-Mar I had a few 660s. Today, (21-Mar) I have 8-10 675s on each account. The follower leveling goes pretty quick.

currently follower leveling is going a tad too fast, the salvage nerf didn't happen, or it wasn't as bad as expected, and since i get so many garrison resources i just dump it all on warmill rush orders.

the result is that i have my 3 main teams all maxed already... 675 all around.