I have this year moved all my macros and logic to isboxer and pretty much do not rely on the World of Warcraft UI for almost anything anymore.

However, one issue I haven't solved yet is how to allow a single character or combination of characters to still utilize all their macro functionality without broadcasting to all characters.

For instance:

Let's say I have toons A, B, C, D, E

And I want to only use toons B, C, D for a while (maybe have 3 dps in raid finder). How can i use them, and turn off broadcasting for A/E (tank / healer), so that A/E do nothing while B, C, D leverage all of the isboxer keymaps just like a full party. The same goes for soloing with a single character. Sometimes I just want to quickly switch to a solo character for pvp or to party with a friend.

When I used to put macros into the wow interface, this was a bit easier to manage as I could just turn off a button bar and swap it to something that was not being used. However, I have no idea how to do this in Isboxer now. I've kind of just been dealing with it for a while, but now that I have most things configured to my liking, this is my next logical step to tackle.

I would love to make this as flexible as possible. i was trying to do it by setting toggles / groups for each individual toon, but I couldn't get it to work.

Thanks! No rush!