Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default MasterPlan button hack

For those of you that use the Master Plan addon for garrison missions, I have a tweak you may appreciate. I got tired of having to mouse all the way across to the window to the little "eye" button to select the recommended groups, so I moved it down where the first recommended group is basically right on top of the "accept" button at the bottom.

Go into c:\games\World of Warcraft\Interface\Addons\MasterPlan\ and edit GarrisonMissions.lua. Find line 282 (as of 0.28 addon build) and modify that line to read as follows:
    Code:
        lfgButton:SetPoint("TOPRIGHT", GarrisonMissionFrame.MissionTab.MissionPage.Stage, "TOPRIGHT", -150, -535)
    Makes picking the first group (which, for me is 90% of the time) basically a double-click to accept and go. Sped things up a fair bit for me.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Blog Entries

... An eyeball icon is a terrible design choice for a button. I never even realized this feature was there.

Thanks!

Doesnt using the eye button use one more mouseclick than just clicking on the % button on the mission screen?

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    Doesnt using the eye button use one more mouseclick than just clicking on the % button on the mission screen?
    Possibly, though there are up to 4 options usually on the eye-button menu, where only 3 max will fit on the main screen, one of which is usually taken up by a non-clickable "best case among all followers including those that are on a mission" button. So, I usually choose more carefully.

[edit] Also, this is just making one possible option easier to use; it's not an either/or proposition.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)