Close
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

Default Cataclysm Timewalking Event 01/27 to 02/01

Cataclysm Timewalking dungeons require minimum level of 86. If you're like me you will be confused by this, since Cata dungeons were level 80-85.

In any case, have fun.

http://www.wowhead.com/event=587/cat...-dungeon-event

I hate cata dungons meh.

the reason they are 86 is to be able to exclude people who dont have the cata expansion. If not you could be max lvl from WOTLK and be gaining cata content.

Anyone going to box these for the fast weekly quest completion?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Jimshaman View Post
    the reason they are 86 is to be able to exclude people who dont have the cata expansion. If not you could be max lvl from WOTLK and be gaining cata content.
    The base level game goes through MOP now, there aren't any accounts without cata that do have WOTLK (unless say, china, does something differently?).

Also like ebony said cata sucks.

Probably something to do with only lowering ones level to enter, instead of having to program in more work to raise levels as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jakel33t View Post
    Anyone going to box these for the fast weekly quest completion?
    I've been doing the quest, just don't really need it. It helps with a little valor but everything else is just vendor bait.

About the only thing worthwhile now about Timewalking is that its fun (ok maybe some dont like this weeks cata), and the last boss of each dungeon has random mounts in their loot table now. Not to mention all the toys, pets, and mounts you can buy with the currency you get.

But the gear, bah. Its supposed to be end game stuff but its too many iLevels below all other gear, which is easier to get.

I'm going to join you guys in not liking cata dungeons. I don't know what possessed me to think it would be fun this time.

Blog Entries

haha. I'm doing them for "real" at level 80 right now. The water one glitched out after the first boss (so I was stuck and had to hearth out without doing most of the dungeons) and the one in blackrock is a bitch of a run back.