Hey.

I've just started multiboxing. Can't find a better way to say it so... So, anyway, I just started multiboxing without any earlier experience of multiboxing (except being killed by one). I remember one AV game with 10 or so balance druids, I remember seeing a few dk multiboxers too, not to mention a warlock and a shaman multiboxer. I've always wanted to try.... Although now I've been pulled to reality and I've come to notice that it's not as easy as one would think it is.

Well, anyway, I got my hotkeynet set up (finally) and I've played a little bit already. I first had 3 accounts, but raised the amount to 4 (since 3 felt like it wasn't much and 4 feels like it still isn't much but still feels a little overwhelming). The only thing to say is that it feels nice seeing mobs dying around me, seeing 4 curses on mobs, killing rares fast, etc. But how should I put this... After a hard work day it feels like I'm continuing the work. At some point I may notice that there are either quest(s) or quest item(s) missing from one character and that he's being left behind on exp. I'm trying to avoid accepting and returning the quests on each client by first doing it on my main and then on one 'slave' with mouse clicks being broadcast to all other toons. Btw, I'm using Jamba too but it won't show the quest list on any other character but on my main acc's high level char and it's really annoying. Also, the item bar won't seem to work on the slaves, tried using it to make them all wear new equipment and use hearthstone but without results.

Now, to get to the actual point. 4 characters may be a little bit too much to me. I can't even afford to buy WoDs to all of them (not to mention that there's some latency and lag issues, both internet and hardware lag) and since I want to bring some company to WoD I've been thinking of just using 2 slaves with my main. I've been trying to think whether I should do all melee or include a healer or a ranged class. I can't grasp the idea of having a healer at the same time to play with. I just don't have any idea how I should manage him while having two dps (or 1 tank 1 dps role). Having more than one role to play with seems a little abstract at the moment. I'd love to try more classes but it takes such a hell of a job to set them up. Well, I might be exaggerating a little bit but still... Also the thought about them being 'on lower rank' (I mean they don't have 10k achi points or mounts or anything else since they're brand new accounts). I take pride in having over 10k achi points on my main account, and having lots of different & cool mounts, exotic pets on hunter, etc. Knowing that these brand new accs are bland new makes me feel a little off. Not to mention, the idea of playing with same class, receiving the loot that everyone I'm playing at the same time would need doesn't feel much of joyful.

I feel like I'm in a little hurry since WoD is already on the door (it launches on next week!). I know it takes a lot longer to master this if ever, but I'd like to hear some advice regarding these matters I discussed. Please.

Yours,
Preshn