Close
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
    Blog Entries

Default In Related News, anyone with a functioning Moonkin macro rotation?

I'm pairing up two moonkins for some early leveling. I don't need anything thats going to be raid worthy but I haven't boomed since cata so I do need SOMETHING that works. Anyone running moonkins?

I know this is not much help, but I found moonkin to be tedious and not fun after WOD came out, it took a lot longer to do anything, so I changed them to feral, much more survivable and faster.

http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/balance...-macros-addons
    Last edited by Dadjitsu : 01-16-2015 at 08:33 AM Reason: forgot to add link lol

I had a moonkin multi-step macro that worked at the end of WoD; I parked them a few weeks before the expansion went live and haven't revisited them lately, so YMMV.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/5...l=1#post393643
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Man they were so fun to play back when I 10-boxed an all druid team, but I have not played them in a couple expansions.

I sure hope they are still that fun.

Blog Entries

Thanks ugh, I'll try those out. I miss the indexed macros in the wiki, trying to page through 15 pages of a supposed master thread is not super useful. The lazy macros universal solution seems to be something weird involving another addon so I've just been using something basic that somehow keeps casting starfall and pulling half the zone.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    The lazy macros universal solution seems to be something weird involving another addon so I've just been using something basic that somehow keeps casting starfall and pulling half the zone.
    I just started using the gnomesequencer addon myself.. im getting good results..BUT i combine it with isboxer and priority+steps to further optimize my DPS. my item lvl 626 Fury warrior was doing burst 21k dps in 5 mans yesterday with 15k sustained throughout the instance. And im new to the class.. so im sure i can up the dps with further refinements.

I have yet to using it on any other classes but based on what i have read, it seems to favor non casting classes..ie hunters..melee..tanks. I will be trying it out with all my toons and see if i can get better results than without it.
    Currently 5 Boxing 5 Protection Paladins on Whisperwind Alliance
    The Power of Five!!! ( short video )