Close
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 141

Mine is actually running very smooth since the new version 6.0.3.2.

Follow works perfectly
    The minions accept and deliver the quests with master without me having to broadcast the mouse
    The jamba quest watcher updates quests fine and progress is transmitted fine.
    Jamba bar can once again be emptied from master without entering the interface on all

I still have an ekstra toon listed on my master and some of the minions says 5/20 but its a minor thing compared to the stuff that has been fixed by Blizzards changes

So big thumbs up from me to Jafula for all his hard work
    22 x 5-toon teams on Silvermoon EU

One other thing I noticed. At least on my setup toons aren't auto accepting party invites.

Hey, guys, first thanks Jafula for all your hard work, your addon has made multiboxing a breeze for everyone regardless the interface they use.

For the most part Jamba is working fine with the latest patch for wow. I have updated it with curse every day, and so far the only things I have noticed are that the item bar doesn't update on all the toons when I add an item to it. I have tried push settings in "Interaction-Item Use" page, toggling the "Show Item Bar" and even though "Automatically Add Quest Items To Bar" is checked, so far no useable items i've obtained in questing has been added. However when I add the item on every account they are still usable, its just not pushing automatically at this time. So still functional for the most part.

The second thing I have noticed is that when I switch between toons and bring either of my other accounts into focus I get the notification in the chat window, server message from the addon "Character name-Realm is not in your party" (where character name and realm would be either name of the toon I have switched to). Though I don't see an adverse effect to this, I am able to join instances in the party fine (though I still have to master the WOD dungeons in normal mode ) I am able to quest fine, follow works after combat, and everything else I use Jamba for. Some things I don't use currently like the quest watcher, merchant sell items (I have used in the past but haven't updated to WOD trash items for auto sell or buy) I haven't had a whisper from anyone recently so I don't know how the forwarding is working thus far.

If I discover something else I will update you, though I know you are a busy person so please only fix when you feel you are able to. (I say this from the perspective of a person who works more than 12-16 hours per day including running a business with my girlfriend with my regular full time job, and I hardly find the time to update our store website so I understand that the regular life routine takes precedence.)
    Last edited by drarkan : 11-20-2014 at 01:19 AM

Quote Originally Posted by vvincelli View Post
    Um, not quite sure if my play by play was helping or if it was rather hindering...
    It was helpful. Thanks for being detailed in your sharing and bug reports.

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    Couple issues I've run into with the latest Jamba:

1. When I have the option: "Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group." set, it set looting to Group Loot any time I change characters.
    2. Push Settings is not pushing the "Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group." to my minions. I have to go to each machine and do that manually (haven't tested whether that is a more widespread Push Settings issue)
    3. I am able to put the Draenor zone specific ability onto the Jamba bar, but when I log in, it causes an error to pop up. I'll update this with the error next time I log on.

Thanks for the hard work on getting it up and running again!

- Max
    I have fixed the two Group Loot issues. Could not reproduce the other issue.

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    still not working, and HP/mana bars do not move when char loses hp/mana it seems to be working without -servername. but with the server name nope.

my server name is Aggra (Portugués) ((((<< guessing the (stuff) is the fail)))
    There was a problem with the addon code, so HP/mana bars should start working again in 6.0.3-3.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by sparvath View Post
    Mine is actually running very smooth since the new version 6.0.3.2.

Follow works perfectly
    The minions accept and deliver the quests with master without me having to broadcast the mouse
    The jamba quest watcher updates quests fine and progress is transmitted fine.
    Jamba bar can once again be emptied from master without entering the interface on all

I still have an ekstra toon listed on my master and some of the minions says 5/20 but its a minor thing compared to the stuff that has been fixed by Blizzards changes

So big thumbs up from me to Jafula for all his hard work
    Thanks for the positive feedback!

Quote Originally Posted by schilm View Post
    One other thing I noticed. At least on my setup toons aren't auto accepting party invites.
    Hmmm, they do for me. Are you using /jamba-team invite or the Jamba Team keybind or relying on an ISBoxer macro? The ISBoxer macro may not work, I've not checked. The first two options do work.

Quote Originally Posted by drarkan View Post
    Hey, guys, first thanks Jafula for all your hard work, your addon has made multiboxing a breeze for everyone regardless the interface they use.

For the most part Jamba is working fine with the latest patch for wow. I have updated it with curse every day, and so far the only things I have noticed are that the item bar doesn't update on all the toons when I add an item to it. I have tried push settings in "Interaction-Item Use" page, toggling the "Show Item Bar" and even though "Automatically Add Quest Items To Bar" is checked, so far no useable items i've obtained in questing has been added. However when I add the item on every account they are still usable, its just not pushing automatically at this time. So still functional for the most part.

The second thing I have noticed is that when I switch between toons and bring either of my other accounts into focus I get the notification in the chat window, server message from the addon "Character name-Realm is not in your party" (where character name and realm would be either name of the toon I have switched to). Though I don't see an adverse effect to this, I am able to join instances in the party fine (though I still have to master the WOD dungeons in normal mode ) I am able to quest fine, follow works after combat, and everything else I use Jamba for. Some things I don't use currently like the quest watcher, merchant sell items (I have used in the past but haven't updated to WOD trash items for auto sell or buy) I haven't had a whisper from anyone recently so I don't know how the forwarding is working thus far.

If I discover something else I will update you, though I know you are a busy person so please only fix when you feel you are able to. (I say this from the perspective of a person who works more than 12-16 hours per day including running a business with my girlfriend with my regular full time job, and I hardly find the time to update our store website so I understand that the regular life routine takes precedence.)
    Thanks for the kind words. It is hard juggling work, wife, daughter (+birthdays), fixing Jamba and then still trying to find time to play the game! Anyway, sounds like the team don't trust each other. Upgrade to 6.0.3-3 and make sure each character has the same team list as every other and that all the team names are correct. You should be able to push team settings from one to all the others. If you can get that to work, then the rest (including item bar) should fall into place.
    Jafula.

New version of Jamba out. Should have the majority of bugs you reported fixed. Please let me know how you get on.

Jamba Version: 6.0.3-3
    WoW Game Version: 6.0.3
    Release Date: 20th November 2014
    Modules: AdvancedLoot, Core, Display-Team, Follow, FTL, ItemUse, Macro, Proc, Purchase, Quest, Sell, Talk, Target, Taxi, Toon, Trade

Core
    * Various fixes for party leader changing and loot options.
    * Push team settings now push the options "Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group." and "Friends Are Not Strangers"
    * Override: Set loot to Group Loot if stranger in group no longer considers team members to be strangers.

Jamba-Display-Team
    * Character level should display properly again now.
    * Clique should still work with the health and power bars now.
    * Health and power bars should update correctly.

Jamba-Quest
    * Accept shared quest from team should work again.

Jamba-Toon
    * If master not focus / target warnings should work again.

Known Issues
    * The functions on the quest log bar (abandon all, share all, etc) may no longer work properly.
    Jafula.

Hey man, thanks for getting to this so quickly!

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Hmmm, they do for me. Are you using /jamba-team invite or the Jamba Team keybind or relying on an ISBoxer macro? The ISBoxer macro may not work, I've not checked. The first two options do work.
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. Yes, I am using the Invite Team (SHIFT-ALT-I) Key Map in ISBoxer, not the Jamba team macros.

With regards to the "Zone Ability", I've researched it and I believe the button is called "Garrison Ability". It is the button that shows up in the center of your screen in various zones in Draenor. When I drag that to the Jamba Bar it works perfectly for all my toons, however when I log in I get the following error. That said, the button still seems to work fine so the error just seems to be a cosmetic issue.

Code:
    Date: 2014-11-20 09:35:25
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
    Message: ..\AddOns\Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua line 1486:
       IsAttackSpell(): Invalid spell slot
    Debug:
       (tail call): ?
       [C]: IsAttackSpell()
       Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1486: IsAttack()
       Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1240:
          Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1239
       Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1021:
          Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1007
       Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:1003: UpdateAction()
       Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:443: UpdateState()
       Jamba\LibActionButtonJamba-1.0.lua:425: SetState()
       Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:287: UpdateItemsInBar()
       Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:804:
          Jamba-ItemUse\JambaItemUse.lua:792
       [C]: ?
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9:
          [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5
       ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:529: InitializeAddon()
       ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:644:
          ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636
       [C]: LoadAddOn()
       Jamba\JambaCore.lua:527: LoadJambaModule()
       Jamba\JambaCore.lua:511:
          Jamba\JambaCore.lua:464
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:9:
          [string "safecall Dispatcher[1]"]:5
       ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:529: InitializeAddon()
       ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:644:
          ...\AddOns\DataStore\libs\AceAddon-3.0\AceAddon-3.0.lua:636
    Locals:
    None
    AddOns:
      MoncaiCompare, v6.0.2
      Swatter, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
      ACP, v3.4.14 
      AdvancedIconSelector, v1.0.7
      Altoholic, v5.4.008
      ArkInventory, v30416
      ArkInventoryRules, v10000
      Bartender4, v4.6.5
      BattlePetBreedID, vv1.1.7
      BattlePetQualityNotifier, v1.3.0
      BunnyHunter, v2.7
      ButtonForge, v0.9.38
      cancelpetfight, vr41-release
      Collectinator, v2.0.12
      CollectMe, v2.6.2
      DataStore, v6.0.001
      DataStoreAchievements, v6.0.001
      DataStoreAgenda, v6.0.001
      DataStoreAuctions, v6.0.001
      DataStoreCharacters, v6.0.001
      DataStoreContainers, v6.0.001
      DataStoreCrafts, v6.0.001
      DataStoreCurrencies, v6.0.001
      DataStoreInventory, v6.0.001
      DataStoreMails, v6.0.001
      DataStorePets, v6.0.001
      DataStoreQuests, v6.0.001
      DataStoreReputations, v6.0.001
      DataStoreSpells, v6.0.001
      DataStoreStats, v6.0.001
      DataStoreTalents, v6.0.001
      DBMCore, v
      DBMDefaultSkin, v
      DBMSpellTimers, v
      DBMStatusBarTimers, v
      Decursive, v2.7.3.6
      ElkBuffBars, v2.4.1-183
      Factionizer, v6.0.1
      HandyNotes, vv1.3.2
      HandyNotesDraenorTreasures, v1.05
      HitsMode5, v5.0
      HitsMode5Options, v5.0
      HitsMode5Replay, v5.0
      ISBoxer, v1.0
      Jamba, v6.0.3-3
      JambaAdvancedLoot, v6.0.3-3
      JambaDisplayTeam, v6.0.3-3
      JambaFollow, v6.0.3-3
      JambaFTL, v6.0.3-3
      JambaItemUse, v6.0.3-3
      Outfitter, v5.10b6
      PetJournalEnhanced, v2.9.16
      PetTracker, v
      PetTrackerJournal, v
      Titan, v5.4.1.60000
      TomTom, vv60000-1.0.1
      BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v6.0.3.60000 <none>
      (ck=5c2)
    One other thing I've noticed is that occasionally the quest windows don't close on the minions. I haven't paid attention to whether it is on Accept or Complete (or both). The windows close the vast majority of the time, but every once in a while it almost seems like when I press Accept on the Master window, the minion quest windows close and then immediately reopen. I haven't had any issue with the minions actually accepting or completing the quests, but sometimes, even after they have accepted or completed the windows stay open.

Thanks again!

- Max

Guess I'll go ahead and upgrade from 6.0.2.3 to 6.0.3-3 tonight. I've been putting it off since 6.0.2.3 works flawlessly for me except for the popup field quests forcing me to reloadui.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Hi,

Jamba is an awesome addon which i've been using for a while. Thanks for such a great addon. Today I updated to latest version 6.0.3-3 but i had some problems. So i cleared Interface, WTF and Cache folders, installed Jamba again and set all the settings again but the problems remain. Following are the problems that i'm having:

- On using "/jamba-team invite" the minions doesn't auto accept the invitation although "Accept from team" and "Accept from friends" settings are enabled. The only way to make the minions to auto accept the invitation is to have them in the same guild as master and enable "Accept from guild" option.
    - When the master gets a new quest it shares them with others but none of the minions auto accept the quest although the settings "Accept Quests", "Toon Accept Quest from Team" and "All Auto Accept ANY Quest" are enabled
    - On using "/jamba-follow master all" an error saying "Unkown Unit" is displayed on minions' screen
    - If i enable "Use different master for follow" and specifically set it to the master, then on using "/jamba-follow master all" the following error is displayed on minions' screen:

Code:
    Date: 2014-11-21 00:31:01
    ID: 1
    Error occured in: Global
    Count: 1
       bad argument #1 to 'utf8replace' (string expected, got number)
    Debug:
       [C]: error()
       Jamba\Libs\UTF8\utf8.lua:245:
          Jamba\Libs\UTF8\utf8.lua:242
       Jamba-Follow\JambaFollow.lua:1065: FollowTarget()
       Jamba-Follow\JambaFollow.lua:999: FollowTargetReceiveCommand()
       Jamba-Follow\JambaFollow.lua:1149: JambaOnCommandReceived()
       Jamba\JambaCore.lua:360: OnCommandReceived()
       Jamba\JambaCommunications.lua:427: ?()
       ...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147:
          ...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:147
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4:
          [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:4
       [string "safecall Dispatcher[4]"]:13: ?()
       ...Ons\Ace3\CallbackHandler-1.0\CallbackHandler-1.0.lua:92: Fire()
       Ace3\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:261:
          Ace3\AceComm-3.0\AceComm-3.0.lua:243
    Locals:
    None
    AddOns:
      Swatter, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
      NPCScan, v6.0.3.3
      NPCScanOverlay, v6.0.3.2
      Ace3, v
      ACP, v3.4.14 
      Altoholic, v5.4.008
      BagBrother, v
      Bagnon, v6.0.15
      BattlePetDailyTamer, v1.4.4
      DataStore, v6.0.001
      DataStoreAchievements, v6.0.001
      DataStoreAgenda, v6.0.001
      DataStoreAuctions, v6.0.001
      DataStoreCharacters, v6.0.001
      DataStoreContainers, v6.0.001
      DataStoreCrafts, v6.0.001
      DataStoreCurrencies, v6.0.001
      DataStoreInventory, v6.0.001
      DataStoreMails, v6.0.001
      DataStorePets, v6.0.001
      DataStoreQuests, v6.0.001
      DataStoreReputations, v6.0.001
      DataStoreSpells, v6.0.001
      DataStoreStats, v6.0.001
      DataStoreTalents, v6.0.001
      DBMCore, v
      DBMDefaultSkin, v
      DBMStatusBarTimers, v
      DebugLib, v5.1.DEV.337(/embedded)
      Genie, v6.0.3.1
      GenieLDB, v6.0.3.1
      GenieUI, v6.0.3.1
      GTFO, v4.35.3
      HandyNotes, vv1.3.2
      HandyNotesDraenorTreasures, v1.05
      HandyNotesLostAndFound, v1
      HandyNotesTreasureHunter, v1
      Jamba, v6.0.3-3
      JambaAdvancedLoot, v6.0.3-3
      JambaDisplayTeam, v6.0.3-3
      JambaFollow, v6.0.3-3
      JambaFTL, v6.0.3-3
      JambaItemUse, v6.0.3-3
      JambaMacro, v6.0.3-3
      JambaProc, v6.0.3-3
      JambaPurchase, v6.0.3-3
      JambaQuest, v6.0.3-3
      JambaQuestWatcher, v6.0.3-3
      JambaSell, v6.0.3-3
      JambaTalk, v6.0.3-3
      JambaTarget, v6.0.3-3
      JambaTaxi, v6.0.3-3
      JambaToon, v6.0.3-3
      JambaTrade, v6.0.3-3
      MogIt, vv3.3.4
      OmniCC, v6.0.4
      PetBattleTeams, v3.2.8
      PetTracker, v
      PetTrackerBreeds, v
      PetTrackerConfig, v
      PetTrackerSwitcher, v
      PetTrackerUpgrades, v
      Postal, v3.5.1
      Quartz, v3.2.3
      RareCoordinator, v
      Recount, vv6.0.3b release
      SellJunk, v3.0.10
      SlideBar, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
      Stubby, v5.21c.5521 (SanctimoniousSwamprat)
      TidyPlates, v6.15.3
      TidyPlatesGraphite, v
      TidyPlatesGrey, v
      TidyPlatesNeon, v
      TidyPlatesQuatre, v
      TidyPlatesHub, v
      TidyPlatesWidgets, v
      Titan, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanBag, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanClock, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanGold, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanLocation, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanLootType, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanPerformance, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanRepair, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanVolume, v5.4.1.60000
      TitanXP, v5.4.1.60000
      UnitFramesImproved, v1.4.13
      WIM, v3.6.19
      XLoot, vz20a-release
      XLootFrame, vz20a-release
      XLootGroup, vz20a-release
      XLootMaster, vz20a-release
      XLootMonitor, vz20a-release
      BlizRuntimeLib_enUS v6.0.3.60000 <none>
      (ck=949)
    Since the error is occurring in utf8.lua i thought that character names are the cause. My realm's name is "Chamber of Aspects" and my characters have no non-english characters in their names. Maybe the spaces in the realm's name are causing problems?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hedwig0 View Post
    Hi,

- On using "/jamba-team invite" the minions doesn't auto accept the invitation although "Accept from team" and "Accept from friends" settings are enabled. The only way to make the minions to auto accept the invitation is to have them in the same guild as master and enable "Accept from guild" option.
    - When the master gets a new quest it shares them with others but none of the minions auto accept the quest although the settings "Accept Quests", "Toon Accept Quest from Team" and "All Auto Accept ANY Quest" are enabled
    - On using "/jamba-follow master all" an error saying "Unkown Unit" is displayed on minions' screen
    - If i enable "Use different master for follow" and specifically set it to the master, then on using "/jamba-follow master all" the following error is displayed on minions' screen:

Since the error is occurring in utf8.lua i thought that character names are the cause. My realm's name is "Chamber of Aspects" and my characters have no non-english characters in their names. Maybe the spaces in the realm's name are causing problems?

Thanks
    All those problems are because the team is not recognizing each other. Perhaps you are right about the realm name. I am going to need to do some investigating. Sorry about that. I'll have to build a character or two on a realm in the US with spaces in the name. Will probably be able to get to it in a few days (or later today if I have time).

In the meantime if you really need to play, you could go back to version 6.0.2-3.
    Jafula.