Close
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 LastLast
Showing results 121 to 130 of 141

Have you found someone who would like to continue this amazing project?

We're all sad to see you go Jafula, you'll be remembered. Enjoy the rest of your life.

Quote Originally Posted by toomanytoons View Post
    Jafula,
    Thank you so much for your many years of support and hard work! It has been a pleasure using your addon and I wish you all the best!

I started using the new version of Jamba and none of the team members appear to be online even when they are, and I can't delete any names from the team list even when using the /jamba-team removeall command. Going to revert to the previous version, it was working great for me.
    I had the same problem with the new 6.0.3.4, but manually resetting the Jamba profiles fixed it. Works great so far.

Out of the blue, my team now consists of my normal team x2. So i play with 5 monks and now i have 10. I can delete 4 of them, but one is always the master and i cannot delete that one. Setting a new master doesnt work, as i get the message that that char isnt a part of my team

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    I have released a version of Jamba that does not have any of the newer cross realm support in it and has a few bug fixes for the item bar and quest watcher. This will probably be my last release.
    can we get the source code? or you only giving it to the one that take over?

It's probably worth noting that if you can't delete settings/data/etc. in-game, you can always resort to the nuclear option of removing the settings LUA file(s) for that addon from your WTF folder.
    Now playing: WoW (Garona)

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    can we get the source code? or you only giving it to the one that take over?
    The source code is what you download. As the code is now open source, you can use it as you wish.

I'm still keen to see if someone wants to "maintain" the current Jamba on curse and curseforge.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by makubox View Post
    Have you found someone who would like to continue this amazing project?
    ebony has registered an interest, is keen and has time, but admits lacking knowledge. No one else so far. Still open for takers. Happy to give several people access to the curse site, but would like someone to step up and become manager.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by makubox View Post
    I had the same problem with the new 6.0.3.4, but manually resetting the Jamba profiles fixed it. Works great so far.

Meh, the previous version is working great for me, so unless there are any super duper fixes that I absolutely need in the 6.0.3.4 version I think I'll stick w/ what I got. Thanks for the fix though, will keep it in mind if I do decide to update in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by omegared View Post
    Out of the blue, my team now consists of my normal team x2. So i play with 5 monks and now i have 10. I can delete 4 of them, but one is always the master and i cannot delete that one. Setting a new master doesnt work, as i get the message that that char isnt a part of my team
    I still have problems with this. Editing the jamba.lua file didnt solve the problem. Resetting the profile did. However, when i create my team again, the settings arent received by my slaves. It does send the settings from the master.

Do you use ISBoxer?
    If you do - you have to select "WoW: Disable ISBoxer management of Jamba Addon team" from the character sets you play on.
    That made all my Jamba related issues disappear.

Thanks i did that but it didnt fix the problem for me. I had to manually add the master on each slaves' team and then the settings would slowly arrive.
    Dont think i had to do that ever before like that, but at least its working again