Close
Showing results 1 to 10 of 58

Threaded View

Are these guilds still active on the servers listed?

I haven't played WoW in many years. I am thinking of starting up a new US Alliance level 100 Hunter focusing at first on leveling, exploring, and collecting rare/exotic pets and hate getting ganked when trying to explore/tame/etc. Long term I may start raiding again (with a main Hunter &/or maybe a Druid) and then may start multiboxing upto 5 WoW accounts again if I am having fun...

With that in mind I was thinking I should create a character on a PVE server and before finding this thread was leaning toward US StormRage PVE server.

I frankly don't really understand the implications of the shared servers/clusters/zones and what not and these days the difference between PVE and PVP servers considering the groupings of servers and merged zones or what not.

Overall I don't mind PVP when I want to go into a PVP area and expect it but I do not like getting ganked when I am doing other stuff (especially when taming pets and looking for rare skinned pets). I also have kids and they also like to explore and tame/collect pets...

Would appreciate any guidance or thoughts folk may have after reading the above.
    Last edited by nodoze : 05-18-2017 at 05:35 PM