Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default Jamba Targeting not working for me

Hello,

I have been using Jamba with IsBoxer for a while.
    however, one feature I do not seem to be able to use is the targeting through Jamba.
    My Master character is capable of assigning the raid icon, a box appears on all my characters with the target's name and icon. However, when I push the button I bound for targeting the marked mob, the only character that targets it is the master. My slave characters do not Target as they are intended to. can someone help me resolve this issue .

Thank you very much

Kayman

Hi kayman,

Assuming you still want to try this after two weeks have gone by...

Make sure your characters have the WoW key bindings for Jamba Target configured and that ISBoxer is passing those key presses to all characters.

The original documentation is linked below, it may be worth a read. Please note the images are missing, but it still should make sense.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/1...-Documentation

Jafula.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thanks Jafula for your reply, better late than never
    I have set those key bindings by following the steps in your documentation. However, I have not configured IsBoxer to specifically broadcast those key presses, I was assuming this will be done through Jamba's communication channel somehow. I am wondering if I need to configure IsBoxer to broadcast those specific key presses (my targeting buttons have been set on all characters with the Numpad as suggested by your documentation). If so, can you please explain the extra IsBoxer configuration required in conjunction to Jamba in order to have only those specific Numpad keys broadcast.
    Thanks a lot.

I can't remember how to do it in ISBoxer and its currently uninstalled (hard drive crash, slowly re installing things). Its basic key pass through, nothing fancy. Just make sure when you press a numpad key all characters get the numpad keypress too.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.