Hey everyone, I've been lurking these forums for a while now but decided to register. I've always been interested in multiboxing WoW but never really got around to do it.

Anyway, I noticed that there seems to be a 50% discount on WoW(25% on complete edition) and thought this would be a good time to start.

But I have a few questions:

A lot of people here seem to use ISBoxer. I suppose this is a good choice for a beginner?

I'm mainly interested in PvP. I haven't been very active during MoP but I've done some research and /follow was removed in battlegrounds in 5.2. Since multiboxing relies on follow, is it still possible to PvP? I know some people use Ethereal Soul-Trader and/or multiseat mounts but how viable are these? Can you still multibox in battlegrounds and arena 'properly'? I'm not interested in multiboxing PvE and world PvP is lame.

Also, which classes are good for PvP from multiboxing point of view? Some people here say that only melee classes are viable now. Why is that? Ranged classes seem much easier to multibox in PvP to me. But then again, I don't have any experience.

I'd also love to get some advice on team size. Currently I'm thinking of going either 3- or 5-man. 3-man would be good for instances, I could fill all the DPS slots myself but my 'firepower' would suffer a bit(compared to a team of five). 5-man sounds awesome in battlegrounds but I wouldn't be able to do instances. I plan on leveling in battlegrounds mostly if it's possible. Currently I'm leaning towards 5-character team but if multiboxing battlegrounds is difficult/impossible, it'd be a waste of money.

Since I'm a beginner, I'll probably make a team with only one class/spec. For melee class I'd probably go warriors. I bet their movement would be very handy and I love the class. My main is a rogue but multiboxing rogues sounds really difficult. For ranged(DPS or healer) priest or elemental shaman. What do you think about my choices, what would you recommend?

How would you recommend me to RAF my other accounts? Should I refer them all on my main account or should I 'chain refer'?. Also, do I get a month of gametime on my main account when I upgrade my other accounts(since upgrading also gives you one month of gametime)? Should I have all my multiboxing accounts on the same battle-net? Or rather, is there ANY benefit on having them on separate battle-net accounts?

Thank you!

P.S I apologize for my bad English.