Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 17

Default [BG] follow using mounts isboxer setup.

as a i have a lot of pm's asking how i have my follow for bg's am going to post it here (sorry if its the wrong place)

you going to need a 2 player mount am using http://www.wowhead.com/item=83086/he...-the-nightwing that is a raf one. 2 player the rocket or the vendor one could work as well.

in isboxer make a new mapped key i called my follow under a new key set i can turn off. i using "F" as the key but you can change this.

next under steps we make a "New DO Mapped key"

Setup like so

Target: Window:Current
    key map General/non combat (new name.)
    Mapped key FTL Target ME.

Next we need to make the same

Target: Window:all w/o Current
    Key Map: Non Combat/control.
    Mapped Key: Click to move on.

Next we make a New Keystroke action:
    Window:all w/o Current
    Key combination is going to be your IWT you setup in wow. mine is mum0

that's it test it you should press f and one clone will mount the others will follow behind nicely change leaders should follow the new leader nicely as well.

hope it helps

Thanks eb, was looking forward to a post like this

been doing bg's a lot with the setup running four (before i was running 3) its a bit messy when a player dies and there no other target so i put a back movement key someone close to use. Or when your suck in combat av been thinking about adding a druid to the setup and then using that to group them back up. this setup would work simple as well with druids.

Talked to a gm the other day was reporting someone else. Anyway the GM said funny your reporting someone i have a few reports on you but someone else is looking into them , nothing has come back yet and this was about a weekago so they seem happy.

Was wondering could you infact use this if you had 2 mounts to run all 5 in say in av or ioc.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Quote Originally Posted by suicidesspyder View Post
    Was wondering could you infact use this if you had 2 mounts to run all 5 in say in av or ioc.
    yes this setup works with 1-10 chars if you wonted to. one char will mount the main window the others will just "follow behind"#

running 4 like this but five would be very easy. just more chars the harder it to group them back up.

Cool cause ill just run two mounts and my rogues lol.
    They say spiders have 8 legs well i guess im a rare and unimaginable specimen. Ive got 9 legs and my web comes from that 9th leg. HaHa.

Blog Entries

I just wanted to say thanks for this post, not because I need to do any bgs, but I hadn't connected the dots between IWT and 2nd toon mounting for multiperson mounts so I was always casting my rocket and then switching windows. You saved me literally minutes a day this weekend while I was finishing off getting my druid to 90.

Quote Originally Posted by luxlunae View Post
    I just wanted to say thanks for this post, not because I need to do any bgs, but I hadn't connected the dots between IWT and 2nd toon mounting for multiperson mounts so I was always casting my rocket and then switching windows. You saved me literally minutes a day this weekend while I was finishing off getting my druid to 90.
    ok glad it helped.

ps: I started getting some video of my ech shammys to show off as well

Quote Originally Posted by ebony View Post
    ok glad it helped.

ps: I started getting some video of my ech shammys to show off as well

.../moo =) Where can we watch your vids Ebs? =) I miss wow, have to get started again soon!
    <Gimp>
    Multiboxing Guild
    Grim Batol (EU)

Main Team -> Mèhèe 5 x shaman + pala tank.
    2. Team -> 5 x druids.
    3. Team -> 5 x hunters.
    Wokomehee.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Wokomehee View Post
    .../moo =) Where can we watch your vids Ebs? =) I miss wow, have to get started again soon!
    not made it yet just starting to get some good stuff for it

BTW PM SENT.

and you might not want to go back to Grim Batol horde As well there really is only like few 100 horde left.