Wife and I had a son couple years back so I've been out of the gaming loop for few years, but now that he's in preschool I've got some time to get back into gaming and multiboxing. Started up a Rift account a little over a week ago since I heard it was FTP and got a solo toon up to 48 in what seemed like a very quick and enjoyable time frame. I'm not a big PvPer so I'm not worried about the lack of follow in Warfronts and CQs since I've mainly always enjoyed leveling up toons and minor raiding. I plan on finishing the run to 60 solo and then am going to take on a 3 or 5 box team like I ran in WoW and wanted to ask a couple quick questions to those still boxing Rift.

Is the MBer hate still pretty strong in Rift? I haven't seen any in my travels, and the Rift forums give the impression that MBers are persona non grata.

How are the daily quests at level max compared to WoW? I remember being able to bang out a bunch of MBer friendly dailies in WoW in about an hour netting a good amount of gold for the time spent. So far I haven't spent any real life money on the game, but I'd like to think that 3 or 5 box farming or dailies at 60 would be able to net me enough Plat in a short amount of time to buy some REX to unlock souls, character slots, additional professions, etc.

Thanks in advance for the help!