I have several newb questions. I'd like to thank anyone who takes the time to reply for your patience in advance.

First of all I'm obviously new to boxing.

1. I have been told that it is possible to box 5 toons on one system if the system is uber enough. Is this true and if so what kind of specifications should I be looking for when building my pc? cpu speed/ram/motherboard/vidcard etc. Please feel free to to dumb it down to the easiest possible layman's terms.

2. If I use a hardware style multiplexer along with my multiplexer software would it be possible to attach a couple of extra modified gaming keyboards just to use for heals/ranged when i'm mixing classes in my groups and if so how hard would the scripting be to get them to work properly with my multiplexer software so that there was no crossover?

3. I have an account with 4 90s and 7 toons over 60. What are some thought's on the best way to use RaFs for the 4 new accounts that I'm opening along with the 5 free 90 boosts that I'll get from presale WoDs w/o wasting any of it?

4. When making toons of the same class is it best to stick to the same race or mix them up for racials? If it is strictly a matter of a opinion what are the pros/cons?

5. I'm sure that this is completely debatable, but what are some opinions on the best way to practice boxing so that I don't go into groups all newb and ruin other peoples game experience?

Again, I know that most of these questions are newb derp da derp and I greatly appreciate anybody who takes the time to advise me in these matters.