Close
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 30

Thread: Stinkyboard

Does anyone have one yet? I'm curious what functions you intend to use for it? Ctrl-shit-alt modifiers? switching between active key-sets? Does it have good tactile feedback?
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

I received mine weeks ago, but since multiboxing is on hold at the moment I haven't had a chance to really use it for anything special. I plan on using it for L/R slave strafing, but I'm not sure what the other two buttons will be used for at the moment.

As for tactile feedback... I mean, it uses MX Blue switches so you can hear the click of the switch when you press it. There's no mistaking whether you're pressing the switch or not.

New system being built, I'll be ordering one of these as well.
    Thanx for the info
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

I wish I could provide more real-world information about the footboard at the current time, but unfortunately I can't.

there are some youtube reviews of the system.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alBMblGJp80
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E8wavbiJrI
    what I was interested in mainly is what actions you guys would be using. MiRai said he wanted to use it for team movement. One of the things I strugged with was trying to DPS, heal, and do team movement to avoid fire or mechanics.
    Just remember what ol' Jack Burton does when the earth quakes, and the poison arrows fall from the sky, and the pillars of Heaven shake. Yeah, Jack Burton just looks that big ol' storm right square in the eye and he says, "Give me your best shot, pal. I can take it"

Nice. I use this cheapo for 'jumping,' vent and 'oh shat.' I think it's made for guitar so I wouldn't think the speed would be comparable.

http://www.amazon.com/Triple-Switch-...ds=usb+3+pedal

what functions are you struggling to juggle now that you are going to put on this device?

slave movement?
    heals?
    modifiers?

I cant seem to stop tapping my foot. I bet that causes problems.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    Stinky device has configurable levels of resistance. I hope it could prevent false positives from that.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGabriel View Post
    There's kind of a spot that's meant to rest your feet if you're using the board horizontally and I can rest both of my feet on it without any issues. However, it gets a bit trickier when I have shoes on, but it's still doable.

Quote Originally Posted by JackBurton View Post
    Stinky device has configurable levels of resistance. I hope it could prevent false positives from that.
    Yeah, the different springs definitely make a difference. I'd have to double check which ones I have installed at the moment, but I don't think I'm even using the heavy duty springs.