Close
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
Showing results 81 to 90 of 103

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    I'm having a look at the Jamba on beta now. Quite a lot of small changes that make things go boom. Yes, the quest system has had an overhaul. I'm not sure I'll get to updating Jamba-Quest and Jamba-QuestWatcher by Tuesday but I'll try.

Edit: So on my one beta account I have most of the addon modules loading without Lua errors apart from ItemUse, Quest and QuestWatcher. I'm not able to test with multiple toons until patch day, but I'll try and start work on getting those three moved to the new systems tomorrow.

what about ptr? you can make ptr accounts with starter accounts.

Any update to this?

Yes, update is happening. I've got it mostly working expect for parts of Quest Watcher. I'm going to have another go at fixing it tonight and hopefully should be able to package it up to release.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Thank you Jafula, for your continued diligence on this awesome addon
    it is greatly appreciated.
    ..... s l o w l y getting there

Yes its greatly appreciated.

So far most things seem to be working, such as Follow After Combat, FTL stuff, Jamba-Team Invite, all the basic stuff. Haven't noticed anything off really. I don't use the quest watcher as I mostly dungeon grind to level. Item use though are all yellow borders and no items seem to be in there. Other than that its still usable.

Hmm, Jamba does not seem to be working at all for me currently, as in, I can't even get it to show up. Other addons are working fine, anyone else with this problem?
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Hmm, Jamba does not seem to be working at all for me currently, as in, I can't even get it to show up. Other addons are working fine, anyone else with this problem?
    Try turning on the load out of date addons option in the addons interface?
    Jafula.

Its not working for me either since the patch

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Try turning on the load out of date addons option in the addons interface?
    Yea I have that option ticked. I've also tried having Jamba as the only addon to load and many other combinations, it just doesn't show up in wow at all. /jamba doesn't work and doesn't show up in the addons tab where you adjust settings.
    Frostmourne (Oceanic) - Bloodlust - Alliance - 10 Boxer

Quote Originally Posted by valkry View Post
    Yea I have that option ticked. I've also tried having Jamba as the only addon to load and many other combinations, it just doesn't show up in wow at all. /jamba doesn't work and doesn't show up in the addons tab where you adjust settings.
    Weird. Not sure whats going on.
    Jafula.