Close
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Showing results 21 to 30 of 103

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Stuff is still not working for me. Do I need to do something when I update Jamba??
    Nope, you should be good to go just doing an update.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Jamba is acting just like before the update. Not sure whats up. I got the update from Curse.

Can anyone help? I feel like I'm alone in this... disband team doesnt work, quest completion doesnt work, taxi doesn't work. I have re-downloaded jamba three times from curse.

Quote Originally Posted by Multibocks View Post
    Can anyone help? I feel like I'm alone in this... disband team doesnt work, quest completion doesnt work, taxi doesn't work. I have re-downloaded jamba three times from curse.
    I thought I was in your camp as well... but I just realized I only had updated the folder for the first account and not ALL of them. Once I rolled it out to all of them, everything was grand.
    Last edited by Mingers : 02-21-2014 at 07:39 PM

Oh good, maybe Jafula will check it out.

I'm not getting any kind of warning when my followers break follow... I have just updated from curse.

Edit: For some reason curse client didn't see that I had installed it manually on one of my wow's.. so had to re-download and it's all working
    Last edited by Andreauk : 02-24-2014 at 04:19 AM

wtf why doesnt it work for me? Arrrrrgh

edit: decided to try downloading it one more time and for some reason it worked this time! Yeah!
    Last edited by Multibocks : 02-25-2014 at 06:14 PM

So a bug I ran into, somewhat self induced, caused me a bit of pain today. Somehow, not really thinking about it I had dropped a spell from my spellbook onto the itemuse bar. Now I have a team of 5 monks (1 bm, 1 mw, 3 ww) and the spell I dropped I don't think they all had, or maybe they all had slightly different versions (monks have a lot of that). I don't actually recall which it was, but the end result was my BM became basically unusable with a massive rate of LUA errors (the count was spinning up into the thousands on the same final error). Something about a bad spell id. In either case. A bit of playing around and I find it's not that hard to recreate the problem. It seems the itemuse bar doesn't do very sanity checking when spells/items are dropped or pushed out to the team and a bad item can cause a serious error loop.

so due to a change in battle.net it now sends batte.net talk to every char. can add a opt to stop fowrding batte.net /w?

Quote Originally Posted by Gidaeon View Post
    So a bug I ran into, somewhat self induced, caused me a bit of pain today. Somehow, not really thinking about it I had dropped a spell from my spellbook onto the itemuse bar. Now I have a team of 5 monks (1 bm, 1 mw, 3 ww) and the spell I dropped I don't think they all had, or maybe they all had slightly different versions (monks have a lot of that). I don't actually recall which it was, but the end result was my BM became basically unusable with a massive rate of LUA errors (the count was spinning up into the thousands on the same final error). Something about a bad spell id. In either case. A bit of playing around and I find it's not that hard to recreate the problem. It seems the itemuse bar doesn't do very sanity checking when spells/items are dropped or pushed out to the team and a bad item can cause a serious error loop.
    I found that I had issues with item use and had to disable it.. toons were breaking follow it sent my system crazy.. anyway I turned off every addon one by one.. to find it was that one aspect of Jamba.