Close
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5

Default Whats best way to Power level by Towing in Dungeons

Now I have towed friends before in Dungeons before that was on RAF and power leveled them to 80. But I wanted to know if there was any good way to do it with Dual-Boxing? If I use my lvl90 and the make 2 RAF accounts, what the best way to tow them? Keep them our of range of being attacked. The only thing I can think of is follow and the set a movement to break follow, kill the mobs and then have them follow again, and repeat. Is that the only way or is there way better ways then that

Most people find places throughout the instance to just park their low-level characters so that they're never in danger.

Some ideas from past threads:

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...ng-experiences
    http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...1-80-Breakdown

Well im thinking about getting my RAF started, because of the sell that's going on. So do I put it under the account I have now, or do I make a new account but with all the same info as my first account? whats the best way

Oh by the way Nice videos on ISBoxer MiRai, very helpful

Quote Originally Posted by NeoGojira View Post
    Well im thinking about getting my RAF started, because of the sell that's going on. So do I put it under the account I have now, or do I make a new account but with all the same info as my first account? whats the best way
    It depends on how much "room" you have on your existing account. Each battle.net account has room for eight WoW sub-accounts. If you have enough available sub-account "slots" to add what you need, that would probably be best, since you would inherit any pets and mounts and be able to provide heirlooms to your alt accounts. But if you want to start five new accounts and already have used up five or more sub-accounts, you would need to create a new battle.net account.
    "Multibox : !! LOZERS !!" My multiboxing blog