Close
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Showing results 11 to 20 of 69

On the Common Modifications page of the ISBoxer wiki it talks about using the Hot-Key Wizard and it says:
    Code:
    • The Target window(s) to send the key to
    • Whether to Hold the broadcasted key while you hold the Hotkey, or to instant-fire it when you Press, or Release the Hotkey. Note that if you'll be broadcasting a movement key, you will probably need to use the Hold mode.
    Is this the way to get the strafing keys bound to the sideways scroll key click? Can it be bound on the "always on" map?

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    On the Common Modifications page of the ISBoxer wiki it talks about using the Hot-Key Wizard and it says:
    Code:
    • The Target window(s) to send the key to
    • Whether to Hold the broadcasted key while you hold the Hotkey, or to instant-fire it when you Press, or Release the Hotkey. Note that if you'll be broadcasting a movement key, you will probably need to use the Hold mode.
    Is this the way to get the strafing keys bound to the sideways scroll key click?
    Yes.

Quote Originally Posted by rfarris View Post
    Can it be bound on the "always on" map?
    Sure, if you don't want it to ever turn off.

EP03 is up.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    Sure, if you don't want it to ever turn off.
    EP03 is up.
    So *that's* what "always on" means.

Very nice vids Mirai. They are fun to watch and bring back a lot of great memories. That Wrath period was really a blast. <3 LoB!! Thanks for making them and keep up the excellent work!

Awesome videos. Mirai's voice is very asmr inducing.

Great Videos!
    Watched all of them and yeah, like chumbucket already said, they bring back a lot of good memories
    about WOTLK, Daralan and multiboxing before aoe damage went insane with cataclysm.

thanks for creating the videos and btw. they are in an excellent quality.

keep it up, Pirate 'ARRRR!' MiRai

Quote Originally Posted by Chumbucket View Post
    Very nice vids Mirai. They are fun to watch and bring back a lot of great memories. That Wrath period was really a blast. <3 LoB!! Thanks for making them and keep up the excellent work!
    LoB back in the day was definitely good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Santa View Post
    Awesome videos. Mirai's voice is very asmr inducing.
    I've actually thought about trying to do some tutorials while speaking softly or whispering.

Quote Originally Posted by Asterix View Post
    Great Videos!
    Watched all of them and yeah, like chumbucket already said, they bring back a lot of good memories
    about WOTLK, Daralan and multiboxing before aoe damage went insane with cataclysm.

thanks for creating the videos and btw. they are in an excellent quality.

keep it up, Pirate 'ARRRR!' MiRai

Thanks for the replies. Episodes 3.5 and 4 are now available.

Bumping this for rfarris, Alge, or anyone else that was following their conversation about sending a click to another window. Those posts were moved to another thread where they won't be buried.

http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/4...lick-w-VideoFX

In other news, assuming YouTube wants to play nicely with me overnight, there should be another episode tomorrow.

I completely forgot about setting EP05 to public since I was enveloped in Final Fantasy XIV all weekend long -- It's now up for those of you who are interested.

Quote Originally Posted by MiRai View Post
    I completely forgot about setting EP05 to public since I was enveloped in Final Fantasy XIV all weekend long -- It's now up for those of you who are interested.

Thank you but i think you have typed wrong instance, it says Halls of stone(heroic) here in this thread.