Close
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4

Default jamba-proc library

There should be a thread like the macro library thread for jamba proc IDs. Maybe I'm making the act of finding the right spell IDs more difficult than it really is, but I seem to be spending more time trying to get the right IDs than I feel like I should :-)

Druid
    Tooth and Claw - 135286
    Shooting Stars - 93400

Mage
    Arcane Missles! - 79683

Warrior
    Ultimatum - 122510

Incidentally, is there any particular pattern to proc colors in jamba-proc? When I added the above two to jamba, the default color was purple, so I sometimes thought that Tooth and Claw had come up when it was just Shooting Stars. I'd guess they should be other colors if there's some consistent scheme in jamba-proc, but I'm not sure what that is.
    Last edited by tldr : 06-09-2013 at 09:32 PM

Hey, a neat idea, something more to document! There is no pattern to proc colors from my end. I just picked random ones. Feel free to choose your own colors.
    Jafula.
    Jamba - Jafula's Awesome Multi Boxer Assistant. An addon for YOU.

Quote Originally Posted by Jafula View Post
    Hey, a neat idea, something more to document! There is no pattern to proc colors from my end. I just picked random ones. Feel free to choose your own colors.
    You sound snarky :-). I do software for a living and can totally relate to a reluctance to document. That said, I think you could easily have an entire wiki dedicated to documenting all the great stuff Jamba has to offer :-)

... apparently you have to log out and back in for the color changes to take effect.
    Last edited by tldr : 03-21-2013 at 11:13 PM

Default ultimatum proc ID

Ultimatum proc - 122510
    Last edited by tldr : 06-09-2013 at 09:32 PM