Close
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Showing results 1 to 10 of 19

Default Soloing the Soul

10-boxing Alliance Sargeras and Kil'jaeden

Last edited by Mercurio : 06-02-2012 at 06:38 AM

Good job Merc! Thanks for sharing the videos.

Nice work!

For Morchok fight, it appears to me that you were using only one disc priest and a resto shaman, and yet your disc priest firing out 11k dps while healing the raid comfortably. Did I understand correctly? Can you share with me the healing method? Currently leveling a priest.

Thanks

Cptan,

Yep, you've hit on a subject that has been a revelation to me over the last six months: Attonement or Smite-based Priests for some auto-healing. Fishbeak first tipped me off to their usefulness and we've spent some time optimizing macros to drive the most healing we can out of them.

They take what has traditionally been the hardest part of solo raiding (effectively healing with all the other stuff going on that requires your attention) and make it a TON easier.

You can look up any of my priests on the wow armory (Porshe, Chaperone, Shey, etc) and copy their Discipline spec if you'd like to set up your priest(s) the same way.

I focus my priest on the main tank then use the following 2-step macros:

Smite Priest Sequence Macro
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast [@focustarget,harm,exists][harm] Smite
    /cast [@focus,exists,help] Prayer of Mending
    /cast Inner Focus
    /cast Archangel
    /cast [@player] Power Infusion

Smite Priest Proc Macro
    /stopmacro [channeling]
    /cast [@focustarget,harm,exists][harm] Holy Fire
    /cast [@focus,exists,help] Power Word: Shield

I encourage you to try it out.

Oh, and I'll update my 2-Step Macro post with these Smite Priest Macros as well.
    Last edited by Mercurio : 06-01-2012 at 12:54 PM

What spec and macro's are you using on your lock?

Basically all the macros I'm using are in this thread: http://www.dual-boxing.com/threads/3...iboxing-Macros

I updated the lock macros slightly so they are the very latest I'm using.

When I get my computer back from repair I will link you my demo macro's. I am pulling 30 - 35k dps when boxing them. I also don't get the random no cast on conflag that way. Hopefully my comp will be back soon cause its driving me crazy not being able to do anything.

Awesome. I'd love to see the macros traedoril. Always trying to get better at our little hobby.

Thanks for sharing the Disco Priest macro, Mercurio. Will test it out probably this coming week. I was distracted by AV run and TERA...