First of all let me say how great it was to discover the world of multiboxing. It's given new life to my WoW experience. Sure it costs a bit more, but skip a few pizzas a month and you are golden.

Now to the question:
I am looking for a solid PvE/dungeon team. I have tried 5 shammies and 5 mages. Never mind the fact that I can't queue up in LFG but dungeon runs didint go so well. Deadmines was not my friend.
I have since tried a pally and 4 shammy combo which I see is very popular. I have ran all these guys to lvl 20 on the free accounts. Now that I'm ready to buy the other 4 accounts I am looking for something that will work lvl 1-85 (and possibly 90+).

My thought were around the buffs. If I get a tankadin, 1 healer shammy, 2 dps shammies and an arcane mage, i will pretty much cover all buffs except for the stamina and one +10% Attack power buff. The 3 armor classes will also mitigate gear wastage a bit. This combo is also pretty easy to macro/keybind to no more then 3-4 keys.

Also if I only have 3 shammies, is it 2 healing and one mana totem or 3 healing totems and part dps with healer?

My main issue is with the mage, do I keep him, put another shammy in or something totally different?

Any ideas will be appreciated.